View Mailing Online
- Possible biomarker and therapeutic target for melanoma identified
- With the combined expertise of the biologists and biomedical engineers they used microfluidics technology to identify molecules that were essential to this communication process. They found that the molecule Neuropilin-2 played a large role in the ...
today Sify - MEMS technology
- SiTime Intros SiT8004, a Low Power High Frequency Oscillator
- By Shamila Janakiraman SiTime Corporation, specializing in MEMS-based silicon timing solutions, recently unveiled the SiT8004, a low power high frequency oscillator. Company officials said that the SiT8004 is capable of reducing oscillator power ...
today TMC Net - MEMS technology
- JICA extends support to nanotechnology initiative
- The provision of equipment to SLINTEC forms part of JICA's overall assistance which also includes the dispatch of a Japanese expert who contributed immensely to the initiation of MEMS/NEMS (Nano‐Electro‐Mechanical‐Systems and Microelectromechanical ...
yesterday Daily Mirror - MEMS business
- Scientists use light to join nanoparticles into new materials
- Sankaranarayanan and Stephen Gray of Argonne's Center for Nanoscale Materials have also developed a predictive computational model of the ODA phenomenon. Optically directed assembly works because the laser heats up the spot onto which it is focused, ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Enhancing the magnetism
- Partial relaxation of the strain creates a stable nanoscale mixture of the rhombohedral and tetragonal phases. In this new research, Ramesh and his group have deployed epitaxial strain to create bismuth ferrite films that are a mix of highly distorted ...
today ScienceBlog.com (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Nanorods to Enhance Visual Display of Data
- By Cameron Chai University of California, Riverside scientists have designed nanoscale-sized apparatus comprising iron oxide particles that react to an outside magnetic field, enhancing visual data being displayed. The research paper was published in ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nano Memory Reduces Power Requirements 100 Fold
- As with many of the low-power technologies that are emerging, the Illinois team has been working at the nanoscale level to achieve its aims. Professor Eric Pop, the team leader, said, “I think anyone who is dealing with a lot of chargers and plugging ...
today eWEEK Europe UK - Nanotechnology
- Scanning Microscope Used for Studying Stimulation of Molecules at Nanoscale
- This is an endeavor to monitor substances at the nanoscale. The paper was published in the March 10 issue of Science. Paul S Weiss, who leads the team, is the director of UCLA's California NanoSystems Institute (CNSI) and professor of materials science ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users