View Mailing Online
- Hamamatsu IR CCD image sensor for Raman spectroscopy
- Proprietary laser processing technology forms a MEMS structure on the back side of the CCD, making it sensitive in the NIR region for detecting long-wavelength Raman emissions. Binning allows linear image sensor operation. ...
today OptoIQ - MEMS technology
- Dolomite Launches New Droplet Chip
- For further information on Dolomite's range of Micro Droplet Systems as well as a complete portfolio of microfluidic products including connectors/ interconnects, pumps, valves and custom devices please visit www.dolomite-microfluidics.com. ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- JEDEC developing standards for 3D IC fabrication
- Chipmakers are are implementing three dimensional (3D) chip stacking utilizing Through Silicon Via (TSV) chip to chip interconnects. "TSV technology is on the cusp of enabling transformative performance improvements, power reductions and dense package ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS technology
- ONPATH Launches All-Optical Switching Blade to Support Applications Up to ...
- The O-Blade uses a 3D MEMS-based optical switch supporting 96 ports of non-blocking, any-to-any optical connectivity. The O-Blade has been designed to operate in the same physical UCS 3900 chassis as the company's other switching blades. ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- Karen's blog from MEMS Test and M2M workshops – Day One « MEMSblog
- This entry was written by MEMS Industry Group, posted on March 21, 2011 at 5:28 pm , filed under Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Rugged and low power consuming MEMS oscillator from SiTime
- SiTime Corporation has introduced the SiT8004, a MEMS based frequency oscillator. SiTime claims this device is the industry's lowest power high frequency oscillator featuring 6.7mA of typical current consumption at 125MHz, which is up to 66% lower than ...
today EE Herald - MEMS business
- Transistor performance improves due to quantum confinement effects
- (PhysOrg.com) -- Manufacturing on the nanoscale has come a long way since Feynman's visions of nanotechnology more than 50 years ago. Since then, studies have demonstrated how low-dimensional structures, such as nanowires and quantum dots, ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Sound makes nanowires blink
- (Nanowerk News) Like copper wires in our everyday life, nanowires are envisioned to act as interconnecting elements in future electronic circuits on the nanoscale. Moreover, when made from semiconductors these nanowires not only transport electric ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
This symposium will focus on new directions for the applications of MEMS technologies, the challenges encountered to move forward, and the existing semiconductor technologies that can enable them. "Triple Crown" keynote speakers Dr. Janusz Bryzek, Joseph Mallon, and Dr. Kurt Petersen will make this an event you should not miss! Register now
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users