View Mailing Online
- Microfluidics to diagnose sleeping sickness
- Jonas Tegenfeldt from the University of Lund, and his colleagues, have developed a microfluidic device that separates the parasites from the blood cells using their shape, because parasites and red blood cells are very difficult to separate by size. ...
today Chemistry World - MEMS technology
- ISSYS Inc. Awarded Patent for Catheter-Delivered, Wireless, Batteryless ...
- ISSYS' intellectual properties (patents, know how, and trade secrets) cover a wide spectrum including MEMS pressure sensors, the overall system, delivery and anchoring, and a variety of medical applications. Another major competitive advantage for ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Smart wireless microsystems may enable implanted body area networks
- A European consortium, developing innovative ultra miniature rf Microsystems for wireless Body Area Networks (BAN), aims to produce wearable and implanted devices for healthcare and biomedical applications. The EC funded WiserBAN project is being led ...
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- Display tech to watch this year: E-paper stretches its wings
- Qualcomm's Mirasol display uses microelectromechanical system (MEMS) technology, which adjusts two conductive plates to either reflect light or absorb it for a series of screen subpixels. By varying the gap between the plates and the voltage applied to ...
today IDG News Service - MEMS technology
- Eastman Kodak opens Asia-Pacific Solutions center in Singapore
- Used in inkjet printers, the technology known as MEMS - or microfluidics in micro-electromechanical systems - allows microscopic ink shoots that are undetectable to eye to be precisely printed on paper. Eastman Kodak hopes to make the technology the ...
today Channel News Asia - MEMS business
- Millimeter sized mechanisms, optoelectronic chips and infrared photodetectors ...
- Tomoaki Mashimo has overcome the difficulties in producing millimeter sized microactuators by developing a device that can deliver reliable torque and thrust for applications in microelectromechanical systems, micro-medical devices and microrobotics. ...
today Benzinga - MEMS business
- Honeywell to develop precision micro sensor gyro for smart munitions and hand ...
- DARPA is asking Honeywell microelectronics experts to develop the micro-scale gyro for self-contained chip-scale inertial navigation and precision guidance systems that would help eliminate dependence on the satellite-based Global Positioning System ...
today Military & Aerospace Electronics - MEMS business
- The three top MEMS manufacturers of Europe will increase ...
- Key word: MEMS top appearance ESC system High g accelerometer According to the research of IHS iSuppli Company, the Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (MEMS of 2010 )The industry grows vigorously, has increased overallly by 18%, and three ...
admin today - MEMS business
- Nanoscale Implant Surfaces Help Seal Skin Against Infections ...
- Researchers at Brown University have created nanoscale surfaces for materials on prosthetic devices that mimic the contours of natural skin.
Alan today - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale assembly using DNA 'glue'
- Taking a cue from how nature does this — using genetic code to instruct the construction of proteins and whole organisms from plants to people — scientists have devised a new way to use DNA's specificity in the construction of inanimate nanoscale ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
Sensors Expo & Conference is the only industry event in North America exclusively focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership!
for the latest information on the 2011 event. PLUS
- Register with discount code: A332H for $50 off Gold & Main Conference Passes!
- MIG M2M Forum
- 2011-03-16 - 2011-03-17
Doubletree San Jose Hotel
Strategies to Reduce Time and Cost of MEMS End-of-Line Testing
- MEPTEC 9th Annual MEMS Symposium
Wyndham San Jose, CA
MEMS - Driving Innovation. Existing Technologies Enable Future Innovations
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users