View Mailing Online
- From The First Transistor to Intel 3D
- It was a 32 bit multitasking chip and it used the CMOS 1, 5 micron technology. - August 13, 2002 Intel launched several innovative technologies using its 90nm technological process. These technologies offered better performance due to low energy use ...
yesterday Geek WIth Laptop - MEMS technology
- Energy-Harvesting Tech Could Boost Power for Cell Yellers
- "What's changed now is that we can use nanotechnology -- very small mechanical structures -- to power nanoelectronics, which require less and less power to operate," Howe stated. "The hope is that, just like self-winding watches, at some point we won't ...
today TechNewsWorld - MEMS technology
- Smallest Video Camera
- The second generation cameras utilize advanced technology, notably the TSV (Through Silicon Via) method which enables miniaturization and reduction of mass-production costs. A dedicated 0.66x0.66 mm CMOS sensor provides high image resolution at 45000 ...
yesterday Today's Medical Developments - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Offers the World's Smallest and Most Accurate Location ...
- GENEVA, May 6, 2011 /PRNewswire/ -- STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) for consumer and ...
2011-05-06 PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- SEMICON West 2011 Features Latest Innovations
- Advanced nano- and microelectronics manufacturing technology are continuing to enable extreme cost reductions, performance increases and quality improvements in high-growth HB-LEDs, MEMS, next generation power solutions and printed electronics markets. ...
today PCB007 (press release) - MEMS business
- New Intel 3D Chip Technology May Have Capability of Penetrating Mobile Market
- This new Intel process will be implemented in a 22 nm process which is certainly a leading edge CMOS process node. EVen if Intel is successful with the chips they will still need to develop the software that will allow their chips to work with the ...
2011-05-06 Gerson Lehrman Group - MEMS business
- 3D Phones By HTC And LG: Get Set For A Glasses-Free 3D Experience
- Surely, the most exciting feature is the phone's ability to capture and playback 3D photos and videos. The phone has two 5 mega pixel Colour CMOS with auto focus cameras for 3D capturing; 5 mega pixel Colour CMOS with auto focus for 2D capture and a ...
today VC Circle - MEMS business
- Apple iPhone 4 Vs iPhone 5, differs
- Sources have informed that Apple is in talks with Taiwan Cappela Microsystems and it has been reported that Apple is planning for a partnership over ambient light sensors for the iPhone. Apparently the move over partnership is because of the concerns ...
today 9 Computer Store - MEMS business
- MEMS technology highlighted at sensors expo & conference
- For over 25 years, Sensors Expo has been bringing engineers and engineering professionals the latest trends and cutting edge technologies in sensors and this year will be no different, with rapidly changing technologies such as MEMS, Wireless and ...
today ECNmag.com - MEMS business
- Nanoantenna Surprise Discovery Could Make Solar Cells More Efficient
- By attaching nanoscale antennas to silicon semiconductors, Rice researchers showed they could harvest infrared light and turn it into electricity. BY JADE BOYD Basic scientific curiosity paid off in unexpected ways when Rice University researchers ...
today CleanTechnica - Nanotechnology
- CIC Nanogune Develops Nano-FTIR-Nanoscale Infrared Spectroscopy ...
- In future, the technique could be applied for analyzing the local chemical composition and structure of nanoscale materials in polymer composites, semiconductor devices, minerals or biological tissue. The work is published in Nature ...
Alton Parrish today - Nanotechnology
- Future electronic devices could use self-assembling molecules
- Organic molecules that self assemble into nanoscale circuits could herald the next generation of electronic devices, following a proof-of-concept study at Cambridge University. The research team created a 'pavement' of pentagonal cyclopentadienyl ...
today The Engineer - Nanotechnology
- Desert beetle shows researchers how to capture spilled oil underwater
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) In the wake of the BP oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico we published a Nanowerk Spotlight on Nanotechnology-based solutions for oil spills that provided a general overview of the wide variety of nanomaterials and nanotechnologies ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
EIPBN, the "3-Beams", Conference, is the premier conference on the science and technology of nanopatterning. Originally fabricated by either electron, ion, or photon beams, (the 3 beams), the technology of nanoscale manufacturing now also includes nanoimprint technology, and engineering molecular structures that grow and replicate themselves. This conference is the place to hear the newest techniques and the latest advances.
Register now at eipbn.org