View Mailing Online
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory Introduces Method to Convert Waste Heat into ...
- The device introduced by them utilizes an energy reaping system that includes a micro-electro-mechanical, or MEMS, and a pyroelectric capacitor structure that induces generation of current in alternate directions when heated or cooled. ...
today AZoCleantech - MEMS technology
- Switchable metamaterials allow for the controllable manipulation of light
- Ai-Qun Liu from Nanyang Technological University in Singapore and colleagues from Singapore, Taiwan, France and Hong Kong have now prepared a metamaterial with optical properties that can be switched dynamically using micromachined actuators ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- Nanometer-scale layers between materials have both solid and liquid ...
- ... reduces the mechanical properties of ceramic materials at high temperatures, affects the morphology of crystals in modern polycrystalline engineering materials, and contributes to the stability of modern micro-electronic devices,” says Prof. ...
today PhysOrg.com - MEMS technology
- Analog Devices' iMEMS Dual-Axis Accelerometer Delivers Guaranteed High ...
- “Instead of using additional temperature compensation circuitry, innovative design techniques have been used to ensure that high performance is built in,” said Wayne Meyer, marketing and applications manager, MEMS/Sensors Technology Group, ...
today SYS-CON Media (press release) - MEMS business
- Knowles Announces Dhipment of 2 Billionth SiSonic MEMS Microphone ...
- Knowles Ships 2 Billionth SiSonic™ MEMS Microphone Knowles announced today it has reached another major milestone in the history of its MEMS technology with.
admin 2011-05-20 - MEMS business
- Making Smartphones Smarter
- Scientists at the MEMS division of STMicroelectronics, a Geneva-based company that creates sensors, are developing monitors that can measure gauge human vitals, including excitement levels. Benedetto Vigna, a researcher at MEMS, predicts the new ...
2011-05-20 Mobiledia - MEMS business
- Wafer bonding to be driven by small size wafers for LEDs and 12” wafers for 3D ...
- “CMOS Image Sensors is also a very promising application for wafer bonders,” he adds. Indeed, up to two different wafer bonding steps can be necessary for next-generation CMOS image sensors: one for back-side illumination and the second for wafer-level ...
2011-05-21 Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- A-lamp LED products highlighted at Lightfair
- Privately, the company showed a similar design that replaces a passive cooling scheme based on a heat sink with an active scheme based on micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) technology. MEMS devices are manufactured using semiconductor techniques ...
today LEDs Magazine - MEMS business
- MEMS market enters new growth cycle.(MARKET INTELLIGENCE): An ...
- MEMS market enters new growth cycle.(MARKET INTELLIGENCE): An article from: Fiber Optic Sensors and Systems This digital document is an article from Fiber Optic Sensors and Systems, published by Information Gatekeepers, Inc. on January ...
2011-05-21 - MEMS business
- Laser Micromachining Company adds new Coherent 193nm laser to Contract ...
- Potomac Photonics is a leader in microfabrication helping clients to develop miniature products and bring them to market. Utilizing cutting-edge manufacturing technology, Potomac has been recognized by both commercial and government agencies for ...
today PRLog.Org (press release) - MEMS business
- Cambridge Nanotech Makes A Successful Venture
- Atomic layer deposition is used in coating applications in the manufacturing of flat panel displays, semiconductors, solid-state lighting, and micro-electromechanical systems. The company also deals in vast areas of nanotechnology. ...
yesterday CrazyEngineers VoiCE - MEMS business
- SiTime Introduces Highest Performance MEMS Oscillators for Telecom, Networking ...
- "The SiT820X family showcases SiTime's revolutionary MEMS technology and unique, high performance analog expertise," said Piyush Sevalia, vice president of marketing at SiTime. "Every feature and specification in the SiT820X family is designed to be ...
today Marketwire (press release) - MEMS business
- New superconductive properties discovered in old sandwich material
- They have published their results in Nature Nanotechnology. The authors are quick to point out that they have not created a new superconductive material, but have instead figured out a way to make a known material become superconductive by means of ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- EFM identifies graphene thickness on SiC wafers in ambient conditions
- For epitaxial graphene grown on silicon carbide (SiC) wafers, the nanomaterial's thickness is difficult to determine with standard tools. EFM scanning probe microscopy is able to clearly identify different graphene thicknesses. ...
today ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- RUSNANO Opens First Nanotechnology Factory in Moscow
- (Nanowerk News) RUSNANO opens a new production site for its portfolio company RMT specializing in manufacture of thermoelectric cooling devices. These components are widely used for cooling lasers, photodetectors and integrated circuits (ICs). ...
2011-05-20 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop. Sponsored by the Transducer Research Foundation.
Please save the date. Full website coming up soon. See www.hh2012.org
- Working with a MEMS Foundry
Online - May 25, 2011 11:30am ET
Part 3 of 3 - Remaining Issues
- EIPBN 2011 ("3-Beams")
- 2011-05-31 - 2011-06-03
Las Vegas NV
World's Leading Symposium on Lithography and Nanofabrication
Visit MNX at this event.
- Transducers' 11
- 2011-06-05 - 2011-06-09
The 16th International Conference on Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2011
- 2011-06-07 - 2011-06-08
Focused on sensors and sensor integrated systems, providing over 25 years of technical innovation and thought leadership.
Visit MNX at Booth 94.
- Microtech Conference & Expo 2011
- 2011-06-13 - 2011-06-16
Uniting innovators to bring microtechnology from laboratory to marketplace
- Technologies for Future Micro and Nano Manufacturing
- 2011-08-08 - 2011-08-10
Stimulating domestic micro and nano manufacturing
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
Visit MNX at this event.
- SENSORS Tech Forum '11 Boston
- 2011-10-10 - 2011-10-12
NASA Tech Briefs Presents SENSORS Tech Forum
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users
Visit MNX at this event.
- Hilton Head Workshop 2012
- 2012-06-03 - 2012-06-07
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop