View Mailing Online
- Taking the Parrot AR. Drone from Virtual to Reality
- Its high-powered technology includes MEMS (micro-electromechanical systems), an accelerometer, two gyrometers, an ultrasound sensor and two cameras. One of the cameras broadcasts what the drone is seeing to the operator's mobile iOS device. ...
yesterday Design World Network - MEMS technology
- MEMS: Making Micro Machines Video
- MEMS: Making Micro Machines Video - www.siliconrun.com MEMS: MAKING MICRO MACHINES is an overview of the manufacture and design of microelectromechanical systems. This video shows the fabrication, testing and packaging, and design of ...
today - MEMS technology
- Heated AFM Tip Allows Direct Fabrication Of Ferroelectric Nanostructures On ...
- ... tip to produce patterns, could facilitate high-density, low-cost production of complex ferroelectric structures for energy harvesting arrays, sensors and actuators in nano-electromechanical systems (NEMS) and micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS). ...
today RedOrbit - MEMS technology
- Improving Performance of Microelectronics Using Nanoscale Testing
- By AZoNano Editors The microelectronics sector advances at a rapid pace. Gaining a technical lead in this industry can be crucial to securing a market advantage. It is important to have testing processes in place that can measure future performance of ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- PC's Semiconductors Blog: Vectron announces improved MEMS clock ...
- “Our new MEMS clock family complements our existing product portfolio of ultra low jitter oscillators by providing designers with the flexibility the market is demanding, with excellent frequency stability and jitter ...
Pradeep Chakraborty today - MEMS business
- SEMICON West workshop addresses stress management for 3D ICs using TSVs
- ... hosted by Fraunhofer IZFP in collaboration with SEMATECH, will focus on reliability-limiting degradation kinetics. SEMATECH is hosting a 3D Interconnect wiki site to provide a forum to the community to discuss the issues raised in these workshops.
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Intel Buying Ethernet Chip Maker Fulcrum Systems
- Intel, continuing its push to become a chip supplier for all areas of the data center, is buying Fulcrum Microsystems, a vendor that designs chips for Ethernet switches. Intel officials, announcing the deal for the privately-held fabless semiconductor ...
today eWeek - MEMS business
- Farnell - First 3D optimised single-chip digital-output 3-axis MEMS gyro IC
- Now available from stock, the InvenSense ITG-3200 is the world's first single-chip, digital-output, 3-axis MEMS gyro IC optimized for gaming, 3D mice, and 3D remote control applications, says Farnell. The part features enhanced bias and sensitivity ...
yesterday Electropages (press release) - MEMS business
- Sensors are the 'growth' technology, says Maxim
- This is the reason behind the chip maker's $130m acquisition of SensorDynamics, the Austria-based developer of sensors and microelectromechanical (MEMS) devices. “Sensors are the new definition of growth,” Demetre Kondylis, vp for sensor products at ...
today ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS business
- IR Metrology System measures bond parameters of 3DS-ICs.
- Olympus-ITA has many years experience in providing semiconductor products and systems for wafer inspection and defect review and is on the forefront of technology with its new IR inspection system for 3D interconnect. Its location in San Jose, ...
yesterday ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS business
- Packing tech to drive auto MEMS sensors | News about radioelectronics
- MEMS product companies have facing 3D challenges since the technology started. . For more than a decade, with traditional chip packages as the basis, MEMS technology paved the way for hermetic packaging, ...
EEOL yesterday - MEMS business
- Leica Microsystems launches SCN400 F combined fluorescence and brightfield ...
- Leica Microsystems announces the release of the Leica SCN400 F combined fluorescent and brightfield digital slide scanner. The SCN400 F brings together Leica's award winning brightfield slide scanning capabilities and multi-channel fluorescence imaging ...
yesterday Global SMT & Packaging Magazine - MEMS business
- Bacteria use Batman-like grappling hooks to 'slingshot' on surfaces
- New nanotechnology syringes under testing. Posted: Jul 18th, 2011. A manganite changes its stripes. Posted: Jul 18th, 2011. Heated AFM tip allows direct fabrication of ferroelectric nanostructures on plastic ...
today - Nanotechnology
- New nanotechnology-based cancer treatment might improve chemotherapy
- Researchers of the University of Granada and Edimbourgh have developed a new therapy for cancer based on nanotechnology that might improve significantly chemotherapy, as it has not cause side effects. This therapy is based on the encapsulation of a ...
today News-Medical.net - Nanotechnology
- Stem cell breakthrough heralds new era of therapy development
- The research, funded by the Biotechnology and Biological Sciences Research Council (BBSRC) and the University of Glasgow and published in the journal Nature Materials, shows how a new nanoscale plastic can cheaply and easily solve a problem which has ...
yesterday Insciences Organisation - Nanotechnology
- MIT, Harvard use nanotechnology to monitor singular cells in real ...
- This nanotechnology, which has implications in cellular biology as well as in the development of new medications, allows scientists to see which substances are nearby and how they interact with a cell dynamically. ...
Kevin McCarthy today - Nanotechnology
- Cadmium Selenide Quantum Dots Degrade in Soil, Releasing Their Toxic Guts ...
- "Quantum dots are not yet used widely, but they have a lot of potential and we can anticipate that the use of this nanomaterial will increase," said Aga, who presented the findings in late June at a National Science Foundation-funded workshop on ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Sensing the niche – cells carrying sensors monitor the cellular ...
- The team describes their simple, generic approach in the July 17, 2011 online issue of Nature Nanotechnology ("Cell-surface sensors for real-time probing of cellular environments"). Cells carrying sensors monitor the ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Ferroelectric Structures Created by Heated Atomic Force ...
- Using Thermochemical Nanolithography (TCNL), researchers have developed a new way to fabricate nanometer-scale ferroelectric structures directly on flexible plastic substrates that would be unable to withstand the processing ...
Karthikeya today - Nanotechnology
- New graphene discovery boosts oil exploration efforts, could enable self ...
- Led by Rensselaer Professor Nikhil Koratkar, the study sought to explain how the flow of water over surfaces coated with the nanomaterial graphene could generate small amounts of electricity. Using a small sheet of the graphene coating, seen above as a ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Surface plasmons: playing the field
- (Nanowerk News) Surface plasmons, or the collective oscillations of electrical charge on the surfaces of metals, are of considerable interest to scientists primarily for their potential to control light on the nanoscale, far beyond the limits of ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Use Nanotechnology to Study Real-Time Cellular Communications
- They made use of nanotechnology to plant sensors on the cell's surface. This innovative technology offers users the ability to comprehend complicated cell biology, to design efficient therapeutics, and to monitor transplanted cells. ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The 2011 Workshop on Technologies for Future Micro and Nano Manufacturing will bring together leaders from government, industry, and academia to discuss technology and policy issues relevant to stimulating domestic micro and nano manufacturing. Sponsored by the Transducer Research Foundation.
Click here to register
- MIG Webinar: Global Analysis of the Current MEMS Market
Online - July 27, 2011 at 11:30 AM ET
A global analysis of MEMS markets with a focus on the supplier landscape
- Technologies for Future Micro and Nano Manufacturing
- 2011-08-08 - 2011-08-10
Stimulating domestic micro and nano manufacturing
- COMS 2011
- 2011-08-28 - 2011-08-31
Commercialization of Micro - Nano Systems
Visit MNX at this event.
- MicroTAS 2011
- 2011-10-02 - 2011-10-06
The 15th International Conference on Miniaturized Systems for Chemistry and Life Sciences
- SENSORS Tech Forum '11 Boston
- 2011-10-10 - 2011-10-12
NASA Tech Briefs Presents SENSORS Tech Forum
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2011-10-12 - 2011-10-13
Palm Springs, CA
It's not who you know today. It's who you're going to need to know tomorrow.
- MEMS Testing and Reliability Conference
San Jose CA
Increase yields, decrease waste and increase profitability for your company
- MEMS Executive Congress 2011
- 2011-11-02 - 2011-11-03
Connecting the MEMS supply chain with MEMS end-users
Visit MNX at this event.
- IEEE MEMS 2012
- 2012-01-29 - 2012-02-02
Focus on Strategies for Reducing Time and Cost of MEMS Testing
- MEMS Executive Congress 2012
MEMS Industry Group event co-located with Smart Systems Integration
- Hilton Head Workshop 2012
- 2012-06-03 - 2012-06-07
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop