View Mailing Online
- Pop Up MEMS for mass production of robots by the sheet
- Devised by engineers at Harvard, the ingenious layering and folding process enables the rapid fabrication of not just microrobots, but a broad range of electromechanical devices. In prototypes, 18 layers of carbon fiber, Kapton (a plastic film), ...
yesterday Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- MEMS Investor Journal -- The Largest MEMS Publication in the ...
- Integrated Sensing Systems, Inc. (ISSYS) and the University of Michigan announced that they have received a $1.5 million National Institute of Health (NIH) grant titled "Novel Micro-Implant To Measure Intracardiac Pressure In ...
Mike Pinelis today - MEMS business
- Microfluidics sector poised for 23% growth « MEMSblog
- This entry was written by MEMS Industry Group, posted on February 16, 2012 at 2:57 pm , filed under Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink. Follow any comments here with the RSS feed for this post. Post a comment or leave a trackback: ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Reverse Costing Analysis of ST LSM330DLC 6-Axis MEMS Inertial ...
- Research and Markets has added a new report titled, "ST LSM330DLC 6-axis MEMS Inertial Module (3D accelerometer + 3D Gyroscope) - Reverse Costing Analysis" to its offering. The reverse costing analysis report of the ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Avnet Electronics Marketing Americas Adds MEMS Oscillators from Discera to ...
- As one of the leading developers of micro-electrical mechanical systems (MEMS)-based timing solutions, Discera products offer more features and a wider temperature range than standard quartz products. To find out more about Discera's offering, ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Electrically Conductive Adhesive suits applications to 445°F.
- Aremco-Bond(TM) 556-HTSP, a new silver-filled, screen printable, high temperature, electrically and thermally conductive adhesive developed by Aremco Products, Inc., is now used for microelectronic chip bonding, semiconductor die-attach, ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS business
- Can MEMS and NEMS Visibly Impact US Job Growth in the Next Decade?
- MEMS/NEMS fits nicely into this strategy. Retraining of millions of people in multiple industries where jobs are gone forever. A model could be the GI Bill program after WWII retraining veterans, with private sector identifying what jobs are needed.
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- ISSYS, UM awarded $1.5M NIH grant to develop pediatric cardiac miniature implants
- February 16, 2012 - Marketwire -- Integrated Sensing Systems Inc. (ISSYS), advanced micro electro mechanical system (MEMS) maker, and the University of Michigan (UM) have received a $1.5M National Institute of Health (NIH) grant, "Novel Micro-Implant ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Droplet merger microfluidic chip enables massively parallel single-cell ...
- February 15, 2012 -- Microfluidics company Dolomite and genetic technology developer GigaGen are collaborating on a novel Droplet Merger Chip for massively parallel single cell genetic analysis. The 15 x 22.5mm glass microfluidic chip merges 2 droplet ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Pentagon: Future of Homemade Bombs Is High-Tech
- The next generations of homemade bombs, known as Improvised Explosive Devices or IEDs, will feature “hydrogen-based explosives; nanotechnology and flexible electronics,” says the Pentagon's Joint IED Defeat Organization, JIEDDO. That's for starters.
yesterday Wired News - Nanotechnology
- DNA Robots Deliver Deadly Punch to Bad Cells
- Kurt Gothelf is a professor of chemistry at Aarhus University in Denmark, and the director of the Danish National Research Foundation's Center for DNA Nanotechnology. He and his colleagues made the self-assembling nanoscale DNA box with a lid in 2009.
today Discovery News - Nanotechnology
- Nanomaterial dust is more explosion-prone that normal dust
- With the rise of nanomaterials, there's a new type of dust on the scene -- and it's measured in the nanometre range. Researchers from Dalhousie University in Halifax, in an study for the American Chemical Society's journal Industrial & Engineering ...
today Wired.co.uk - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology may lead to more energy-efficient electronics
- Nanotechnology could revolutionise the manufacture of new types of materials. Niklas Lindahl has studied carbon nanotubes and graphene, which are tubes and flat sheets consisting of a thin layer of carbon atoms. Their unique properties make them ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- XE.com - Nanotechnology turns plants into common plastic
- Dutch scientists have found a way of turning plant matter into the building blocks of common plastics using a nanotechnology process that offers an alternative to oil-based production.
today - Nanotechnology
- Researchers publish a detailed review of electrical contacts in one and two ...
- (PhysOrg.com) -- Researchers from the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology and Sandia National Laboratories have published a detailed review of recent experimental and theoretical work highlighting the unusual physics and material science ...
today PhysOrg.com - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Enhance Infrared Photodetector Efficiency Using Nanotechnology
- By Andy Choi A research team led by Yong-Hang Zhang from the Arizona State University is involved in the development of novel ways using nanoscale materials for optimizing infrared photodetector technology used in national security and defense systems.
today AZoOptics.com (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Tegal Continues Discussions to Sell Remaining Nano Layer Deposition Patent ...
- The remaining portfolio covers thin film process technologies and structures pertaining to low-k dielectric and copper barrier technologies. Tegal had sold its nano layer deposition patent portfolio's lots 1-3, comprising more than 30 patents, ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
- NanoMarkets Projects Substantial Growth in Market for Transparent Conductors ...
- TCs considered include ITO, alternative TCOs, nanosilver and related TCs, carbon nanomaterial-based TCs, and TCs based on PEDOT conductive polymers. The major PV application markets covered are thin-film Si PV, CdTe PV, CIGS PV, OPV and DSC.
today Sacramento Bee - Nanotech business
Meet with the best, the brightest, the innovative; they are the hard-to-reach industry thought-leaders.
At MEMS in Motion, you won't have to hope you'll make the right connections -- you'll know long before you arrive!
- MEMS Technology Development - An Overview of a MEMS Product Development Life Cycle Template.
Webinar - 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MM / MEMS / NANO Live USA
- 2012-03-07 - 2012-03-08
Rosemont (Chicago) IL
- MEMS Commercialization: From Lab to Fab to the Market
at MM Live USA, Chicago IL 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Session Chair: Roger H. Grace, Roger Grace Associates.
- MEMS Executive Congress 2012
MEMS Industry Group event co-located with Smart Systems Integration
- Biomedical MEMS and Sensors
- 2012-03-21 - 2012-03-22
- MicroManufacturing and NanoManufacturing
- 2012-03-28 - 2012-03-29
The Power of Connecting. Your Next Customer is Here!
- Hilton Head Workshop 2012
- 2012-06-03 - 2012-06-07
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
Visit MNX at this event.
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2012
- 2012-06-06 - 2012-06-07
Rosemont (Chicago) IL
Providing over 25 Years of Technical Innovation & Thought Leadership
- IMS 2012 International Microwave Symposium
- 2012-06-17 - 2012-06-22
Celebrate the 60th anniversary of both the Microwave Theory and Techniques Society and the International Microwave Symposium
- ACTUATOR 2012
- 2012-06-18 - 2012-06-20
International Conference and Exhibition on New Actuators and Drive Systems
- TechConnect World Summit & Innovation Showcase
- 2012-06-18 - 2012-06-21
Santa Clara CA
Increase your Innovation Pipeline!
- SEMICON West 2012
- 2012-07-10 - 2012-07-12
San Francisco CA
Connect to Buyers, Grow your Business!
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2012-09-12 - 2012-09-13
Palm Springs, CA
Collaboration & Networking on Steroids!
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications