View Mailing Online
- Research Vehicle Flaunts 4G Capabilities
- Beyond sensors used for various monitoring tasks and the microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) found in airbags, telematics applications like infotainment have been among the fastest growing in automotive markets. At the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) ...
yesterday Microwaves & RF - MEMS technology
- New technique for mass-producing microbots inspired by pop-up ...
- 1 day ago ... Inspired by origami and children's pop-up books, Harvard engineers have pioneered a means of mass-producing bee-sized flying microrobots ...
www.gizmag.com - MEMS technology
- Sensors in Design Summit Launches at Design West
- Sensors in Design 2012 is being produced in association with Design News, EE Times and MEMS Industry Group. "We have created a content-rich agenda, which presents cutting-edge product information, informed technology viewpoints, and educational ...
today PR Newswire (press release) - MEMS business
- ADI rolls out high-performance, low-noise MEMS microphone
- We want to know what you thought about this Product. Let us know by adding a comment. Analog Devices, Inc. (ADI) has introduced the high-performance ADMP504 featuring the industry's lowest-noise MEMS microphone. Delivering an SNR (signal-to-noise ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS business
- Attend "MEMS Commercialization" at MM/MEMS/NANO Live USA
- February 17, 2012 -- At MM/MEMS/NANO Live USA, Professor Yogesh Gianchandani, director of the University of Michigan's Wireless Integrated Microsystems and Sensors Center, will keynote the MEMS Commercialization: From Lab to Fab to the Market session, ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- TI's contact-less temperature sensor opens up possibilities
- Texas Instruments recently brought to market what it claims to be the world's first single-chip passive infrared (IR) micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) temperature sensor, called the TMP006. Below are TMP006 temperature sensors.
yesterday ZDNet (blog) - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology turns plants into common plastic
- Dutch scientists have found a way of turning plant matter into the building blocks of common plastics using a nanotechnology process that offers an alternative to oil-based production. The team from Utrecht University and Dow Chemical Co produced ...
yesterday Updated News - Nanotechnology
- How To Build A DNA Nanorobot
- Leading researchers in the field of nanotechnology are describing the clam-like bots — which are assembled from the same components that make up your genetic code — a major milestone in the field of smart drugs. This level of praise has been ...
today io9 - Nanotechnology
- MEMS Technology Development - An Overview of a MEMS Product Development Life Cycle Template.
Webinar - 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MM / MEMS / NANO Live USA
- 2012-03-07 - 2012-03-08
Rosemont (Chicago) IL
- MEMS Commercialization: From Lab to Fab to the Market
at MM Live USA, Chicago IL 10:30 a.m. to 12:45 p.m.
Session Chair: Roger H. Grace, Roger Grace Associates.
- MEMS Executive Congress 2012
MEMS Industry Group event co-located with Smart Systems Integration
- Biomedical MEMS and Sensors
- 2012-03-21 - 2012-03-22
- MicroManufacturing and NanoManufacturing
- 2012-03-28 - 2012-03-29
The Power of Connecting. Your Next Customer is Here!
- Hilton Head Workshop 2012
- 2012-06-03 - 2012-06-07
Hilton Head Island, SC
A Solid-State Sensors, Actuators and Microsystems Workshop
Visit MNX at this event.
- Sensors Expo & Conference 2012
- 2012-06-06 - 2012-06-07
Rosemont (Chicago) IL
Providing over 25 Years of Technical Innovation & Thought Leadership
- IMS 2012 International Microwave Symposium
- 2012-06-17 - 2012-06-22
Celebrate the 60th anniversary of both the Microwave Theory and Techniques Society and the International Microwave Symposium
- ACTUATOR 2012
- 2012-06-18 - 2012-06-20
International Conference and Exhibition on New Actuators and Drive Systems
- TechConnect World Summit & Innovation Showcase
- 2012-06-18 - 2012-06-21
Santa Clara CA
Increase your Innovation Pipeline!
- SEMICON West 2012
- 2012-07-10 - 2012-07-12
San Francisco CA
Connect to Buyers, Grow your Business!
- MEMS in Motion Collaboration Summit
- 2012-09-12 - 2012-09-13
Palm Springs, CA
Collaboration & Networking on Steroids!
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications