View Mailing Online
- New microfluidics-based microarray can accurately detect breast cancer
- A team based in the Dept. of Biomedical Engineering at McGill University's Faculty of Medicine has developed a new microfluidics-based microarray that could one day radically change how and when cancer is diagnosed. Their findings are published in the ...
yesterday News-Medical.net - MEMS technology
- Apple Filed 17 New Patents For iPhone And iPad
- Flash Control for Electronic Rolling Shutter details a "microelectronic image sensor array and associated imaging optics, and more particularly, the techniques for controlling an LED-based camera flash in an electronic rolling shutter (ERS) camera.
today ITProPortal - MEMS business
- How to corner the MEMS market
- Posted: Apr 5th, 2012. How to corner the MEMS market. (Nanowerk News) As the United States seeks to reinvigorate its job market and move past economic recession, MIT News examines manufacturing's role in the country's economic future ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Dytran Introduces Ultra Miniature IEPE Accelerometer
- By Andy Choi Dytran Instruments, a major producer of piezoelectric and DC MEMS accelerometers, pressure and force transducers, and related electronics, has launched a new ultra miniature isolated accelerometer. The 3224M5 is an IEPE accelerometer.
yesterday AZoSensors - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics Leverages Apple Design Wins to Increase Consumer and Mobile ...
- Fueled by booming sales to Apple Inc., particularly its exclusive design wins in the iPhone, iPad and iPod lines, STMicroelectronics in 2011 padded its leadership position in the global market for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) in consumer and ...
today Design and Reuse (press release) - MEMS business
- Trident accepts Sigma's bid for DTV business
- SAN FRANCISCO—Sigma Designs Inc. said Monday (April 2) it finalized a deal to acquire Trident Microsystems Inc.'s digital television (DTV) business for $21 million in cash, plus the assumption of some liabilities. Sigma said Monday it was selected as ...
yesterday Embedded.com - MEMS business
- New Method to Detect Flaws and Measure Properties of Magnetic Materials
- Trapped beneath the magnetic tip of a microscale cantilever, spin waves can be used to non-destructively measure the properties of magnetic materials and search for nanoscale defects, especially in multilayer magnetic systems like a typical hard drive, ...
today Azom.com - Nanotechnology
- E-nosy Phone Sniffs Out Danger
- In the sometimes baffling array of proposed applications for nanotechnology in mobile phones, we have a new addition with which your mobile phone can detect harmful, airborne substances. The nanotechnology developed by the University of California (UC) ...
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Ephesus develops LED chip built in New York state
- Ephesus, a Syracuse-based nanotechnology company formed by former Lockheed Martin employees, has partnered with Group4 Labs, based at the College of Nanoscale Science and Engineering (CNSE) Smart System Technology and Commercialization Center of ...
yesterday PhysOrg.com (press release) - Nanotech business
- INIC Presents Review of Iran Nanotechnology Progress
- The Iran Nanotechnology Initiative Council presented a review of achievements and events related to nanotechnology in Iran in the last Iranian year (March 21, 2011 to March 19, 2012). Last year was full of various events and achievements related to ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotech business