View Mailing Online
- X-Ray Imaging Applications to Benefit From Development of Wafer ...
- Solid State Equipment LLC Joins SEMATECH's 3D Interconnect Program at UAlbany NanoCollege. Posted: Jun 11th, 2012. STMicroelectronics Secures ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- MEMS Sensor Will Give You Gas
- MEMS sensors are becoming quite the norm due to their inherent advantages. Gas-flow sensors are no exception.
today Electronic Design (blog) - MEMS technology
- How The Micro-Everything Revolution Will Drive Social Change
- One day soon, new technologies, such as low-cost, Internet-enabled microfabrication platforms like FabLab and RepRap will do for atoms what cellphones and ...
today Co.Exist - MEMS technology
- Intel Capital Leads Sand 9 Series C Investment
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) timing devices are 'miniature machines' that ensure synchronicity and stable operation in complex electronic devices, ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Oxford Instruments Launch PlasmaPro Estrelas100 Silicon Etch Tool
- Comments Professor Yu Sun, Director of ECTI, "This advanced tool for MEMS and NEMS will enable ECTI to conduct active interdisciplinary research.
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- ESI buys French fiber laser firm EOLITE
- With this takeover, ESI gains access to a fiber laser technology which can be used in a wide range of laser microfabrication applications. ESI says the acquisition ...
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS business
- Sensata is one of the largest automotive MEMS suppliers by market ...
- "The market for automotive MEMS sensors and actuators is growing at a rate of 7.7 percent from 2011 to 2016, driven largely by the mandates on safety like ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- BeO-free -Resistors - AVX – Film resistors optimized for maximum ...
- Additionally, the series includes several BeO-free resistors, terminations, and attenuators, which feature advanced 100% thin film process, aluminum nitride substrates and a power rating of 4W to 250W. The new, high-power ...
electropages yesterday - MEMS business
- Researchers develop a promising new technology for grid-scale ...
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial .... and director of the A.J. Drexel Nanotechnology Institute at Drexel University, one of the ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Silver nanostructures exhibit resonance feature that is useful for ...
- Chemist explores nanotechnology in search of cheaper solar cells. (Phys.org) -- Luke Hanley is a big believer in harnessing solar energy to produce electricity.
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Sandia Researchers Develop High-Indium-Content Nanowire Solar ...
- Atomic Force Microscopes · Bionanotechnology · Carbon Nanotubes · Dendrimers · Fullerenes · Graphene · Lab on a Chip · MEMS - NEMS · Microscopy ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- New printing method for nanostructures
- Using the new method, researchers can print dots, small towers, lines and other structures on a nanoscale. Credit: SEM images: Patrick Galliker / ETH Zurich ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in the Military
- A review of the current and forthcoming nanotechnologies in the military.
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
The AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition will be held October 28-November 2, 2012, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida. Highlights include an extensive collection of technical sessions, exhibitor technology spotlights, short courses, and a free to attend equipment exhibition.