View Mailing Online
- TURCK Rotary Single Axis CANopen Inclinometer Delivers 360 ...
- At the heart of the TURCK inclinometer are MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical system) devices that incorporate micro-electromechanical capacitive elements into ...
today San Francisco Chronicle (press release) - MEMS business
- Electro Scientific Industries Announces Acquisition of EOLITE Systems
- The acquisition ensures that ESI has direct access to high-power, differentiated fiber laser technology that can be used for several micro-fabrication applications.
yesterday AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Freescale announces Windows 8 sensor fusion « MEMSblog
- By Michael Stanley Originally posted on Freescale's The Embedded Beat Blog In my last post (“Degrees of freedom vs. axes”) we discussed some basic terminology for sensor fusion. This time around, we get to put that lesson ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- ADI Rolls Out Accelerometer for Wireless Networks
- A new, low-power, MEMS-based accelerometer could boost long-term sensing capabilities in applications ranging from utility metering and livestock tracking to ...
today Design News - MEMS business
- SPTS Technologies joins MEMS consortium
- Micro electro mechanical systems (MEMS) are used in next-generation motion sensors, microphones, oscillators, and other devices. IME established the ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Sensata Technologies Ranked as 2011 Top 10 Global Automotive ...
- ... Sensata Technologies, a provider of sensors and controls, as a top 10 global automotive microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) supplier for the year 2011.
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Freescale partners with Movea to demonstrate platform-agnostic ...
- The system used onboard micro electro mechanical system (MEMS) sensors to drive mobile applications such as gesture recognition, pedometer functionality, ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- New Study Uncovers Details of Closed-Edge Graphene Nanoribbons
- A study carried out at the Richard E. Smalley Institute for Nanoscale Science and Technology, Rice University, revealed the potential of flattened carbon ...
today Azom.com - Nanotechnology
- Scientists control light at a nanoscale with graphene
- Scientists control light at a nanoscale with graphene.
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Investigate Healing of Nanotube Defects
- Atomic Force Microscopes · Bionanotechnology · Carbon Nanotubes · Dendrimers · Fullerenes · Graphene · Lab on a Chip · MEMS - NEMS · Microscopy ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- US Companies Account for More Than Half of Nanotechnology IP
- A new report from McDermott Will & Emery calls nanotechnology the 'fifth technologic revolution'—and shows that U.S. companies are staking out an early lead ...
yesterday Corporate Counsel - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology in the Automotive Industry
- Nanotechnology promises to benefit many different aspects of industry. The automotive industry is certainly no exception. Nano-enhanced materials are already ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology Drastically Brings Down The Cost Of Fuel Cells
- Nanotechnology Drastically Brings Down The Cost Of Fuel Cells. Engineers at the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee (UWM) have identified a catalyst that provides the same level of efficiency in microbial fuel cells (MFCs) as ...
Alton Parrish today - Nanotech business
September 12-13, 2012. Meet with the best, the brightest, the innovative; they are the hard-to-reach industry thought-leaders.
At MEMS in Motion, you won't have to hope you'll make the right connections -- you'll know long before you arrive!