View Mailing Online
- Sony's PS Vita Uses Chip-on-Chip SiP – 3D, but not 3D
- And I would call it 3D, even though industry convention is now restricting that term to TSV-based parts – so it's not 3D, in our current argot. In a way this device highlights the commercial barriers to introducing TSVs into the SiP world, since not ...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- Tools expand for sensor fusion hubs
- An expanding suite of algorithms for fusing the outputs from Xtrinsic family of MEMS chips is designed to enable designers to develop sensor fusion algorithms from Freescale Semiconductor application notes or to license a sensor-hub software solution ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Intelligent Flow Control Improves Performance of Dolomite Microfluidic Device
- Microfluidics expert Dolomite has enhanced its world leading Mitos P-Pump range with the introduction of intelligent closed-loop Flow Control which provides unparalleled control of flow rates from 70 nl/min to 5 ml/min.
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- High-power ultrafast lasers for micromachining
- Coherent's new Talisker 500 UV/green/infrared industrial ultrafast lasers are ideal for precision high-throughput micromachining applications.
yesterday Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Robot vision: Muscle-like action allows camera to mimic human eye movement
- Microfabrication breakthrough could set piezoelectric material applications in motion. Tags. neural impulses, biological organisms, eye muscles, industrial robots, novel technology, piezoelectric materials, cellular structure, human eye. Relevant ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- MEMS to top $20 billion in 5 years, with double-digit growth
- Yole expects continued strong growth in motion sensing and microfluidics, segments of the MEMS market that will grow to 25% (motion sensing accelerometers, gyroscopes, magnetometers and combos) and 23% (microfluidics) of the total MEMS arena in ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology in Batteries
- Nanotechnology is helping to meet the demands we are placing on battery technology, by increasing energy storage density. Over the coming years, high-performance batteries will become smaller and lighter, and thin film batteries will be widely used for ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Vacuums Speed Semiconductors
- A new class of low-power, high-speed transistors could be on the horizon, thanks to the vacuum.
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Microscope probe-sharpening technique improves resolution, durability (w/video)
- Such microscopes are widely used among researchers who work with tiny structures in fields from nanotechnology to cellular biology. Labs can spend hundreds of thousands of dollars on an elegant instrument – for example, a scanning tunneling microscope ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology device builds electricity from tiny pieces
- Nanotechnology device builds electricity from tiny pieces.
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Market Research Report on Nanotechnology for the Textile Market
- Reportlinker.com has included a new market report, “Nanotechnology for the Textile Market” to its report offering. Latest research by Cientifica predicts a surge in the market for smart textiles.
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
Save the date for the eighth annual MEMS Executive Congress US, to be held in Scottsdale, Arizona!
Sign up for the MIG newsletter
to make sure that you receive the latest updates about this exciting new event.