View Mailing Online
- A clean sweep for MEMS-VCSELs - ElectroIQ
- Jul 6, 2012 ... The first integrated 1310 nm wavelength MEMS-VCSELs have been reported in ... MEMS-VCSELs have previously demonstrated speed and ...
www.electroiq.com - MEMS technology
- Human eye inspires clog-free ink jet printer invention
- MU engineering doctoral student Riberet Almieda worked with Kwon on the oil droplet nozzle cover. A paper documenting the discovery was published in the Journal of Microelectromechanical Systems. Provided by University of Missouri-Columbia · search ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Suss MicroTec Introduces ACS200 Gen3
- Suss MicroTec, a supplier of equipment and process solutions for the semiconductor industry and related markets, announced the launch of its the third generation of the ACS200 Coating and Developing Platform.
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- SENSORS: THE NEXT BIG THING
- And the rate of development of new sensors is set to explode. Micro machining, the adoption of ceramics and of grown-crystal structures will mean sensing heads can become much small, more robust and almost infinitely reliable. And this is coupled with ...
today Process & Control Today - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Unveils Ultra-Compact Multi-Sensor MEMS Module with ...
- The new iNEMOR device packs 6 degrees of freedom and embedded intelligence in about 10mm.
today Reuters - MEMS technology
- Omron sensor can do security and hot-soup checks (w/ Video)
- Omron demonstrated its D6T thermal sensor earlier this week at the Micromachine/MEMS ROBOTECH 2012 exhibition in Tokyo. The device is described as an infrared thermal area sensor using MEMS technology that can check for situations such as human ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Kionix adds to top-level leadership in products, sales
- Kionix Inc., maker of MEMS accelerometers, added Paul Bryan as EVP of product management and strategy, and promoted Drake Margiotta in sales.
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- MEMS market to grow by 2017
- The major growth areas are that of motion sensing and micro fluidic MEMS, which will witness continuous growth. These two segments in the MEMS market will constitute almost half of the total market of Rs.1.15 lakh crore ($21.1 billion) in 2017.
today CIOL - MEMS business
- Scientist Says Immortality Only 20 Years Away
- He says we'll be able to scuba dive for hours without oxygen, and write entire books within minutes thanks to advanced nanotechnology. Oh, virtual sex will also be commonplace in the not-so-distant future. Kurzweil's absurd-sounding proclamations stem ...
today San Francisco Chronicle - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2013, part of SPIE Photonics West, 2 - 7 February 2013, San Francisco, California. This important conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Submit an abstract on your microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research.
Abstracts are due July 2013.