View Mailing Online
- Spirent Announces Test System for Hybrid Sensor Fusion for Indoor Positioning
- PAIGNTON, United Kingdom, Jul 17, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Spirent Communications, the leader in testing positioning, navigation and communications technologies, today announced the launch of its new SimSENSOR MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS technology
- MEMS oscillators: Better alternative to crystal oscillators?
- To overcome the known technical challenges for quartz crystals, including limitations on higher native frequencies, activity dips, aging, vibration sensitivity, etc., IDT recently introduced piezoelectric micro electro mechanical system (pMEMS ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Introduce Multi-Sensor MEMS Module For Motion Recognition
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the leading supplier of MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) for consumer and portable applications, today announced a ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- 3D scanning system for laser drilling
- Click here to recommend this article () You recommended this article (). SPONSOR INFORMATION. Editor's Picks. Book review: Fundamentals of laser micromachining · Advances in automated laser tube cutting · Processing composite materials using laser ...
yesterday Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Thin Film Metrology System meets needs of mobile display market.
- Flanders, New Jersey - Rudolph Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: RTEC), a leading provider of process characterization equipment and software for microelectronic manufacturers, announced today that it has sold the first of its new MetaPULSE® FP thin film ...
yesterday ThomasNet Industrial News Room (press release) - MEMS technology
- Energy harvesting in a MEMS form factor could power new applications
- Low-volume MEMS-based energy harvesters are currently available. The price for a MEMS-based technology is still too high for most large-volume applications. If energy harvesting can be scaled down to the MEMS form factor, it would not only add to the ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Laser, LED Projects Get DoE Funding
- Delphi Automotive Systems LLC received a $3.7 million grant to develop a highly versatile, energy-efficient method for micromachining complex shapes utilizing ultrafast laser technology. The process will increase laser machining energy efficiency up to ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS business
- Griffith University Researchers Receive Funds to Develop Silicon Carbide ...
- According to Professor Sima Dimitrijev, lead scientist of the Semiconductor Microfabrication Program, silicon microchips are the cornerstone of the electronic age and are capable of transforming the lifestyle of people. The advanced properties of ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The call for papers opens in May 2012, with the conferences and exhibition held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.