View Mailing Online
- Bioengineers find objects moving in a stream create constructive wakes
- ... recently found that objects within a confined stream create controllable disturbances that can be used to move mass or heat at high rates, potentially providing simple solutions to performing chemical reactions on particles or cooling ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Introduces 6-Axis Miniature MEMS Module with Motion ...
- Atomic Force Microscopes · ICONN 2010 Interviews · Lab on a Chip · Microfluidics - Devices and Systems · MRS 2008 Fall Meeting Video Interviews · MRS 2010 Fall Meeting Video Interviews · MRS 2011 Fall Meeting Video Interviews · Nanoanalysis ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Spirent Announces Test System for Hybrid Sensor Fusion for Indoor Positioning
- PAIGNTON, United Kingdom--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Spirent Communications, the leader in testing positioning, navigation and communications technologies, today announced the launch of its new SimSENSOR MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) ...
today Business Wire (press release) - MEMS technology
- Ziptronix wafer bonding technology adopted for high-volume cellphone component
- The wafer bonding technology can offer smaller pitch, increased functionality, increased density and scalability, along with lower-cost manufacturing, for future generations of 3D integrated devices. The technology saw its initial adoption in image ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- MicroProbe Releases Its Vx Vertical MEMS Product
- MicroProbe said that its Vx vertical MEMS product now provides a Current-Carrying Capability of greater than 1 Amp per probe in 90m pitch full-grid array configurations. As described by the Company, MicroProbe's Vx products address: -High-precision ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Kionix Appoints Paul Bryan as EVP, Product Management and Strategy
- Kionix, Inc., a supplier of MEMS accelerometers, announced that Paul Bryan has joined the company as Executive Vice President, Product Management and Strategy, reporting to President and CEO Greg Galvin. "We continue to strengthen our executive ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Director of the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA): Who Is ...
- Hoping to move beyond the conflict of interest controversy that torpedoed the tenure of outgoing director Regina Dugan, the Obama administration has named a new director for the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA). Dugan resigned in ...
today AllGov - MEMS business
- Research and Markets: Infochemistry: Information Processing at the Nanoscale
- Infochemistry: Information Processing at the Nanoscale, defines a new field of science, and describes the processes, systems and devices at the interface between chemistry and information sciences. The book is devoted to the application of molecular ...
today Business Wire (press release) - Nanotech business
Save the date for the eighth annual MEMS Executive Congress US, to be held in Scottsdale, Arizona!
Sign up for the MIG newsletter
to make sure that you receive the latest updates about this exciting new event.