View Mailing Online
- Is the smartphone pico projector finally getting its big break?
- Samsung has now begun shipping the Galaxy Beam projector phone in the UK, using Texas Instruments' DLP Pico projector technology. TI's digital light projection technology uses micro electro mechanical system (MEMS) mirrors to project images up to 6 ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- What sets allergies in motion?
- Microfabrication breakthrough could set piezoelectric material applications in motion · New guidelines set to improve standard of cows' milk allergy care · New study explains how the brain predicts what eyes in motion will see · Gene regulation, not ...
yesterday Science Codex - MEMS technology
- DARPA's Solid State Receiver Helps Develop Advanced Sensor and ...
- By Kalwinder Kaur. DARPA scientists have developed a first-of-its-kind solid state receiver to illustrate gain at 0.85 terahertz (THz). This innovation is the latest advancement in the DARPA THz Electronics program in its search for transistor-based ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Photonics: Sensing on the way
- To address this issue, Xia Yu and co-workers at the A*STAR Singapore Institute of Manufacturing Technology have now developed an optical fiber system that is able to deliver light to microfluidic chips with high efficiency. “Our compact optical fibers ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- Vectron International, Knowles Electronics partner with SiTime Corporation
- Vectron International and Knowles Electronics today issues a joint announcement that they have entered into a strategic partnership with SiTime Corporation.The partnership, which includes a cash investment by Vectron and Knowles, brings together three ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Business Wire
- MEMSIC, Inc. (NasdaqGM: MEMS), a leading MEMS sensing solution provider, today announced financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2012. Net sales totaled $14.4 million compared to $15.4 million in the 2011 quarter. Gross margin was ...
yesterday Virtual-Strategy Magazine - MEMS business
- Advanced manufacturing to come under the spotlight at UK event
- The keynote presentation will focus on micromachining fundamentals, while the other lecturers will zero in on reducing manufacturing costs through accuracy, the five-axis micromilling machine, the design of smart cutting tools, micromachining and ...
yesterday Creamer Media's Engineering News - MEMS business
- Researchers track nanoparticle dynamics in three dimensions
- (Phys.org) -- Researchers from the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology have used three-dimensional single-particle tracking to measure the dynamic behavior of individual nanoparticles adsorbed at the surface of micrometer-scale oil ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Complex structures created by assembling particles in a new way
- Many recent advances in microtechnology and nanotechnology depend on microscopic spherical particles self-assembling into large-scale aggregates to form a relatively limited range of crystalline structures. Directed assembly is a new branch of this ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology in Functional Foods
- As our understanding of synthetic nanotechnology increases, we are beginning to see more and more clearly how these relationships between size, shape, and functionality work in biological systems. As we understand more and more about biological ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Nanoparticle-corked carbon nanotubes as drug delivery vehicles
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Commercial Applications of Nanotechnology
- 5. Carbon-nanotube pressure sensor. There has been much interest over the last couple of decades in exploiting the outstanding electrical, mechanical and optical properties of carbon nanotubes to fabricate micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) devices.
yesterday ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- Commercial Applications of Nanotechnology
- 08/03/2012. The scope of application of nanotechnology is very wide. Advanced research organisations around the world have identified five key market areas where nanotechnology can bring market-changing competitiveness as detailed in this article. 1.
today Laser Focus world - Nanotech business
The American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
will help you improve processes and communications in your organization. With American manufacturing gradually expanding after the recession it is important to take action to generate growth to stay ahead of the competition.