View Mailing Online
- DARPA's Mind-Controlled Prosthetic Arm Could Be on the Market in Four Years
- Finally, laypeople will benefit from the Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency's (DARPA) mad scientist projects (see: thinking cameras and flying Humvees). As part of its just-announced Innovation Pathway, a priority review program for breakthrough ...
2012-08-03 Fast Company - MEMS technology
- Panasonic's New Process for Artificial Photosynthesis Looks Promising
- Making a structure for a device through the thin film process for semiconductors, has highly improved the performance as a photo- electrode. The CO2 reduction takes place on a metal catalyst at the opposite side of nitride semiconductor photo-electrode.
yesterday OilPrice.com - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Completes IP and Talent Acquisition from bTendo, a ...
- Geneva, August 6, 2012 - STMicroelectronics (NYSE: STM), a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, today announced that ...
today Reuters - MEMS business
- Photonic crystal fibres with a filtering effect
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
today - Nanotechnology
- A sub-10 nm nanopore template for nanotechnology applications
- Porous alumina membranes could then become a major low cost template for nanotechnology manufacturing. By Michael Berger. Copyright © Nanowerk. Subscribe to Nanowerk Newsletter. Subscribe! Receive a convenient email notification whenever a new ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2013, part of SPIE Photonics West, 2 - 7 February 2013, San Francisco, California. This important conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Submit an abstract on your microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research.
Abstracts are due July 2013.