View Mailing Online
- Trimble Launches AP20-C GNSS Inertial OEM Module MEMS Sensors
- Incorporating a compact, custom-built inertial measurement unit (IMU) based on commercial micro-electromechanical mechnical system (MEMS) sensors, the AP20-C enables system integrators to achieve high-rate position and orientation measurements with ...
today Inside GNSS - MEMS technology
- How Close Is It? Olympic Timing Tech
- Innovations in micro-electronics and software are revolutionizing the way officials track speed at the Olympics. Click to enlarge this image. Quinn Rooney/Getty Images. Olympic timing has come a long way from the 1932 Los Angeles Olympics when Ralph ...
today Discovery News - MEMS technology
- Three-Dimensional Measurements of Single Biological Molecules
- Atomic Force Microscopes · ICONN 2010 Interviews · Lab on a Chip · Microfluidics - Devices and Systems · MRS 2008 Fall Meeting Video Interviews · MRS 2010 Fall Meeting Video Interviews · MRS 2011 Fall Meeting Video Interviews · Nanoanalysis ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- ZnO nanowires molded at low temperature by atomic layer deposition
- Scientists from the University of Freiburg (Nanotechnology, IMTEK – Department of Microsystems Engineering) and Fraunhofer Institute Freiburg (IAF), Germany, have been working on ways to improve the situation. The team proposes a combined technique ...
today nanotechweb.org - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Introduce Pio-Projector Technology for Portable Customer ...
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, today announced that it has taken an important additional step ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- MEMS enable 'human body on a chip'
- Researchers at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) and elsewhere have embarked on an ambitious $32 million " human body-on-a-chip" research project that will use micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) microfluidics to mimic people's ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Coventor Names IBM Semiconductor Process Expert David Fried as CTO
- CARY, NC -- (Marketwire) -- 08/07/12 -- Coventor®, Inc., the leading supplier of virtual fabrication solutions for semiconductor devices and micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), today announced the addition of renowned semiconductor process expert ...
today Broadcast Newsroom - MEMS business
- DARPA Awards $3.8 Million Contract to CytoSorbents Corporation
- DARPA, the U.S. Department of Defense agency responsible for funding cutting-edge programs such as the internet, the global positioning satellite system (GPS), and robotic surgery, is funding the development of a portable, artificially intelligent ...
yesterday Equities.com - MEMS business
- STMicroelectronics powers Nike+ FuelBand
- Telecom Lead India: STMicroelectronics, a provider of semiconductors and MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems), has announced that it is providing key products that are being adopted for use in health- and fitness-monitoring products such as the ...
today telecomlead.com - MEMS business
- SEMICON Taiwan 2012 Highlights Growing Market Opportunities
- SEMICON Taiwan this year will feature co-located events and technology theme pavilions focusing on LEDs, IC design, MEMS, 3D-ICs, Advanced Packaging/Testing, Green Manufacturing, and Secondary Equipment. Over 30000 visitors are expected, ...
yesterday PCBDesign007 - MEMS business
- IFTLE 110 Samsung Breaks Wall of Silence at DAC 2012
- EVG announced that its GEMINI Automated Wafer Bonding System has become the first product to pass a systematic, rigorous Equipment Maturity Assessment (EMA) implemented within SEMATECH's 3D Interconnect program. The Sematech assessments ...
yesterday ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS business
- Vectron International & Knowles Electronics Partners with SiTime Corporation
- Solidifying leadership position in MEMS Timing devices HUDSON, N.H. - Thursday, August 2nd 2012 [ME NewsWire] (BUSINESS WIRE)- Vectron International and Knowles Electronics today issues a joint announcement that they have entered into a strategic ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- MEMS Market Tripled from 2009 to 2011, Where Will The Growth Come From ...
- This report forecasts continued strong growth in motion sensing and microfluidics as those sectors will increasingly come to dominate the MEMS market totals, making up almost half of the overall market in 2017, with accelerometers, gyros, magnetometers ...
today IT News Online - MEMS business
- Pixelligent dreams big with minuscule particles
- Your next smartphone screen or TV display might be brighter, the synthetic oil in your car might perform better and computer chips might be more durable — all thanks to minuscule particles that are starting to be manufactured in Baltimore. Startup ...
yesterday Baltimore Sun - MEMS business
- Characterization of Carbon Nanomaterials Using Raman Microscopy
- There is increasing growth in the field of carbon nanomaterials. Raman spectroscopy is gaining a lot of popularity due to the large amount of information it can provide. It is important to consider certain facts before beginning the characterization of ...
yesterday Azom.com - Nanotechnology
- Advance in X-ray imaging shines light on nanomaterials
- Dr Jesse Clark, lead author of the study from the London Centre for Nanotechnology said: "With nanomaterials playing an increasingly important role in many applications, there is a real need to be able to obtain very high quality three dimensional ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Production and Storage of Hydrogen using Nanotechnology
- Whilst hydrogen can be burnt like any other fuel (it is the fuel of choice for space rockets), it can also be used to produce electricity directly in a hydrogen fuel cell. Whilst fuel cells will run on other fuels (methanol, natural gas, etc.), they ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Research team develops high performance flexible solid state battery
yesterday Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- A sub-10 nm nanopore template for nanotechnology applications
- A sub-10 nm nanopore template for nanotechnology applications. (Nanowerk Spotlight) Nanoporous alumina membranes are used in a wide range of applications, from photonics and sensors to bioelectronics or filtration ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2013, part of SPIE Photonics West, 2 - 7 February 2013, San Francisco, California. This important conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Submit an abstract on your microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research.
Abstracts are due July 2013.