View Mailing Online
- Polyaniline self-organizes into honeycomb films for solar cell applications
- Olaf Karthaus is a professor in the Department of Bio- and Material Photonics. His research interests include organic semiconductors, thin-film processing, and the self-organization of polymers. Aki Sato is an undergraduate student whose research deals ...
yesterday SPIE Newsroom - MEMS technology
- First prototype of a fully functional all-flexible electronic system
- ... a convenient email notification whenever a new Nanowerk Nanotechnology Spotlight posts. Become a Spotlight guest author! Have you just published a scientific paper or have other exciting developments to share with the nanotechnology community?
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- Printable, flexible, low-cost electronics without the organic route
- At Sandia National Laboratories researchers are using microdesign and microfabrication techniques to produce microsystems enabled photovoltaics (MEPV), roughly 14 microns thick and 250 microns wide. The MEMS are added to a solution that can then be ...
yesterday +Plastic Electronics - MEMS technology
- ZnO nanowires molded at low temperature by atomic layer ...
- ... vapour deposition (CVD) methods, which have an operational temperature above 700 °C. The operational temperature of ALD is in the range 110–150 °C, which is better suited for integration with micro-system technology.
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Diamond Series Lasers
- 7, 2012 — Laser Machining Technologies LLC, a division of Laser Marking Technologies LLC, is unveiling its Diamond Series lasers for cold micromachining of 3-D forms, 2-D shapes and for many types of materials including but not limited to ...
yesterday Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- MEMS Market Tripled from 2009 to 2011, Where Will The Growth Come From ...
- This report forecasts continued strong growth in motion sensing and microfluidics as those sectors will increasingly come to dominate the MEMS market totals, making up almost half of the overall market in 2017, with accelerometers, gyros, magnetometers ...
yesterday Equities.com - MEMS business
- Block Engineering Partners with SKAE and Pembroke for Quantum Cascade ...
- Block MEMS, LLC is an engineering and development company focusing on the R&D of high performance Quantum Cascade Lasers (QCLs) and FTIR spectrometers. Following the success of its commercial-off-the-shelf passive FTIR products, such as MCAD ...
today Virtual-Strategy Magazine - MEMS business
- Teledyne Selects Berkeley Design Automation Analog FastSPICE™ Platform for ...
- ... Optomec to Highlight 3D Printed Electronics at RAPID Conference · Ziptronix and Customer Pursue Lower-Cost 3D Memory With DBI® Wafer Bonding and Interconnect Technology · Sensors and Controls for Building Energy Management Systems to Top $4 ...
yesterday MFRTech (press release) - MEMS business
- Tektronix Component Solutions and MOSIS Ink ASIC Services Agreement
- "As Tektronix' internal ASIC design and package development team, Tektronix Component Solutions brings impressive capabilities in developing high-performance microelectronic devices," said Wes Hansford, director of MOSIS. "We look forward to working ...
yesterday Virtual-Strategy Magazine - MEMS business
- Advance in X-ray imaging shines light on nanomaterials
- Dr Jesse Clark, lead author of the study from the London Centre for Nanotechnology said: "With nanomaterials playing an increasingly important role in many applications, there is a real need to be able to obtain very high quality three dimensional ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Prospect of Ubiquitous Flexible Displays Just Got a Lot More Realistic
- Nanotechnology · Optoelectronics · Processors. Internet · Security · Standards · Wireless · Education · Innovation · Tech Careers · Test and Measurement. Hands On · Profiles · Tools & Toys. Alt Text. Lack of Rain a Leading Cause of Indian Grid Collapse ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The call for papers opens in May 2012, with the conferences and exhibition held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.