View Mailing Online
- Reducing noise at high frequency in nitride-on-silicon transistors
- France's Institute of Electronic, Microelectronic and Nanotechnology (IEMN) has produced the first benchmark for low-noise gallium nitride on silicon transistors in the KA (26.5–40GHz) band [F. Medjdoub et al, IEEE Electron Device Letters, published ...
yesterday Semiconductor Today - MEMS technology
- Wireless power for the price of a penny
- For a price of just one penny per unit the device, known as a rectenna, which is presented today, Friday 10 August, in IOP Publishing's journal Nanotechnology, can be placed onto objects such as price tags, logos and signage so that we can read product ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Device to mimic brain to test drug therapies
- Instead of using laboratory mice to test new drug therapies, scientists will put human cells into microfabricated bioreactors that mimic how organs respond to experimental medicines. This new technology could speed up drug development, cut costs and ...
yesterday USA TODAY - MEMS technology
- Skin-like soft sensors designed for 'smart' surgical gloves
- The work--from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Northwestern University and Dalian University of Technology--has been published in the journal Nanotechnology. The researchers believe that the material will respond with high accuracy to ...
today FierceHealthIT - MEMS technology
- AKM tops magnetic sensor rankings, but competition looms with 6-axis compasses
- August 10, 2012 -- Propelled by strong sales to tablet and cellphone manufacturers, Asahi Kasei Microsystems (AKM) led the semiconductor magnetic sensor market for the third year in a row in 2011, claiming almost one-quarter of the industry's total ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Towards self-cleaning plastic components for the automotive industry
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Laser nanofabrication for mass production at the nanoscale
- August 10, 2012 -- Laser nanofabrication can now meet the needs of submicron and nanoscale feature size manufacturing, and can operate in air, vacuum, or liquid processes. Sister publication Industrial Laser Solutions recently published Laser ...
today ElectroIQ - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology-enhanced DNA analysis
- The Human Genome Project, completed in 2003 after 13 years of collaborative research, was one of the most ambitious scientific undertakings in the last 50 years. Scientists mapped the entire human genome, identifying all of the genes present in human ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Why don't objects on the nanoscale behave as we expect ...
- Annela Seddon explains why materials behave in surprising ways at the nanoscale.
today - Nanotechnology
The AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition will be held October 28-November 2, 2012, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida. Highlights include an extensive collection of technical sessions, exhibitor technology spotlights, short courses, and a free to attend equipment exhibition.