View Mailing Online
- DARPA has a soft robot with microfluidic channels for camouflage and oozing ...
- DARPA foresees robots of many shapes and sizes contributing to a wide range of future defense missions, but robotics is still a young field that has focused much of its attention so far on complex hardware. Consequently, the costs associated with ...
2012-08-17 Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- Artificial intelligence helps detect subtle differences in mutant worms
- Georgia Tech associate professor Hang Lu holds a microfluidic chip that is part of a system that uses artificial intelligence and cutting-edge image processing to automatically examine large number of nematodes used for genetic research. Credit ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Motion-Activated Screwdriver from Black & Decker Utilizes InvenSense's Gyro
- InvenSense, Inc., a provider of MotionTracking devices, announced that its MEMS Gyroscope product is being used in a motion-activated screwdriver, that controls variable speed and direction, and was announced by Black & Decker. Black & Decker selected ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Liquid metal marbles as a novel platform for developing soft electronics
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Chemical and analytical processes using channel-based microfluidics have many advantages, such as the reduced use of chemical reagents and solvents; precisely controlled reaction condition; much shortened reaction time; and the ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Launch 2012 iNEMO Design Contest
- STMicroelectronics, a global semiconductor leader serving customers across the spectrum of electronics applications and the world's top MEMS (Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems) manufacturer, today launched the 2012 iNEMO Design Contest. The contest ...
yesterday AZoSensors - MEMS business
- Focus on MEMS at SEMICON Taiwan
- August 20, 2012 -- With growing demands from smart phones, tablets and other applications, combined with the Taiwan's developing foundry and device industry, the region has become the center of many important developments in micro electro mechanical ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Scientists shed light on glowing materials
- Optical measurements of light waves at the nanoscale have always been limited by the resolution of the optical microscope, but researchers were able to break this limit using a new technique which combines electronic excitation and optical detection, ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Quantum computing - 15=3x5 about half of the time
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Patterning Defect-Free Nanocrystal Films with Nanometer Resolution
- Now, researchers at MIT say they have found ways of making defect-free patterns of nanocrystal films where the shape and position of the films are controlled with nanoscale resolution, potentially opening up a significant area for research and possible ...
today Product Design & Development - Nanotechnology
- DARPA's next big thing is … analog computing?
- The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) has noted that the amount of data that various Defense Department agencies collect has increased exponentially in recent years, specifically the sensor data collected by intelligence, surveillance ...
today GCN.com - Nanotechnology
Call for Papers for SPIE MOEMS-MEMS 2013, part of SPIE Photonics West, 2 - 7 February 2013, San Francisco, California. This important conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Submit an abstract on your microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research.
Abstracts are due July 2013.
- MEMS Packaging - Transforming Challenges into Solutions
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Hosted by MEMS Industry Group
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN