View Mailing Online
- Small source packs power
- Building a Micro-Electro-Mechanical Systems device consists of hundreds of steps, basically a long recipe for depositing, patterning and etching away materials to form the device. Everything has to work, and if something goes awry, all the work up to ...
today Rochester Democrat and Chronicle - MEMS technology
- 50-gigapixel camera part of DARPA's AWARE program
- In fact, scientists over at Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency (DARPA) have every intention of coming up with high powered scopes and cameras for soldiers and Marines to use in the battlefield, where these are touted to be up to 2,000 times more ...
today Ubergizmo - MEMS technology
- Kionix Earns Windows 8 Certification for Sensor Fusion Solution
- Kionix, Inc., a top-tier supplier of MEMS inertial sensors and software solutions, said that it has received Windows 8 Certification for its innovative 9-axis sensor fusion solution. "We are excited that our sensor fusion software has earned the ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Tenaska Solar Ventures Acquires Silverleaf Solar Project in Imperial Valley ...
- 27, 2012 -- /PRNewswire/ -- Tenaska Solar Ventures, LLC (TSV), an affiliate of Omaha-based Tenaska, today announced that it has acquired the Silverleaf photovoltaic solar project, a proposed 160-megawatt (MW) solar energy project under development in ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Artificial Tissues with Embedded Nanoscale Sensors
- A multi-institutional research team has developed a method for embedding networks of biocompatible nanoscale wires within engineered tissues. These networks—which mark the first time that electronics and tissue have been truly merged in 3D—allow ...
today Product Design & Development - Nanotechnology
- Ray of light could lead to next generation of superconductors
- Yoram Dagan of Tel Aviv University's Department of Physics and Center for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology has discovered an innovative way to manipulate superconducting materials. Temperature is a crucial element for superconductors, explains Prof.
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Unique nanosieves with straight sub-10 nm nanopores
- ... a convenient email notification whenever a new Nanowerk Nanotechnology Spotlight posts. Become a Spotlight guest author! Have you just published a scientific paper or have other exciting developments to share with the nanotechnology community?
2012-08-24 Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- 'Nanobridge' weighs molecules one by one
- Described in the journal Nature Nanotechnology, the device—which is only a couple millionths of a meter in size—consists of a tiny, vibrating bridge-like structure. When a particle or molecule lands on the bridge, its mass changes the oscillating ...
today Futurity: Research News - Nanotechnology
- Wake Forest's Power Felt a hot new use for body heat
- Wake Forest graduate school student Corey Hewitt holds of a sample of Power Felt, his thermoelectric fabric, in Wake Forest University's Center for Nanotechnology and Molecular Materials. It converts wasted body heat into electric current. (Photo by ...
yesterday News & Observer - Nanotechnology
September 12-13, 2012. Meet with the best, the brightest, the innovative; they are the hard-to-reach industry thought-leaders.
At MEMS in Motion, you won't have to hope you'll make the right connections -- you'll know long before you arrive!
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN