View Mailing Online
- Measurement Specialties Unveils Accelerometer Sensors for Crush Zone Testing
- Measurement Specialties utilizes multiple advanced technologies such as piezo-resistive, variable reluctance, electro-optic, thermistors, electro-magnetic, magneto resistive, digital encoders, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), thermocouples, RTDs ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- STATS ChipPAC Advances Through Silicon Via Capabilities With ...
- STATS ChipPAC is firmly engaged with multiple strategic customers on TSV development programs which support the semiconductor industry's shift to 2.5D and 3D packaging integration for the mobile, wireless connectivity ...
admin yesterday - MEMS technology
- Designing MEMS driver ASIC for contact lens sensor
- AnSem is in the business of translating real world problems into ASIC solutions by matching up RF, analog and digital processing elements to transform real world inputs into the required outputs. Medical applications often have particular needs for ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Laser Beams Can Position Molecules in 3D Materials
- While there are numerous methods to engineer three-dimensional objects at the micrometer level, it has been difficult to control the material's chemical properties at the micro scale. The new technique of positioning molecules will enable the ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Tenaska Solar Ventures Acquires Silverleaf Solar Project in Imperial Valley ...
- Tenaska Solar Ventures, LLC (TSV), an affiliate of Omaha-based Tenaska, today announced that it has acquired the Silverleaf photovoltaic solar project, a proposed 160-megawatt (MW) solar energy project under development in Southern California, from ...
today Power Engineering Magazine - MEMS business
- Kionix Gets Windows 8 Certification for Sensor Fusion Solution
- Kionix, a supplier of MEMS inertial sensors and software solutions, announced that it has received Windows 8 Certification for its 9-axis sensor fusion solution. "We are excited that our sensor fusion software has earned the certification for Windows 8 ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Apple, Samsung Dominate as World's Largest MEMS Buyers
- IHS said that the two companies accounted for 37 percent of all global purchases of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) devices for consumer and mobile devices. According to the market research firm, Apple bought MEMS product worth $499.8 million ...
yesterday Tom's Hardware Guide - MEMS business
- Researchers develop new method to detect, analyze DNA and RNA
- Yiping Zhao, director of UGA's Nanoscale Science and Engineering Center, uses nanotechnology to understand biological systems. (Phys.org)—University of Georgia researchers have employed specially designed nanomaterials to develop a new, label-free ...
yesterday Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- A small-scale solution with a large-scale impact
- This cost savings would make nanotechnology accessible to millions of new innovators and entrepreneurs, unleashing a wave of creativity the same way the PC did for computing, said Ahmed Busnaina, the William Lincoln Smith Professor and Director of the ...
yesterday Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- A Mechanical Scale Capable of Weighing a Single Molecule
- Such a scale should lead to huge leaps in understanding of molecular processes within biological cells, as well as advances in nanotechnology and other sciences of the very small. The device, itself only a few millionths of a meter in size, taps the ...
today Popular Science - Nanotechnology
- Scientists create 'cyborg' human flesh
- They've developed a system for creating nanoscale 'scaffolds' which can be seeded with cells which later grow into tissue. "The current methods we have for monitoring or interacting with living systems are limited. We can use electrodes to measure ...
yesterday TG Daily - Nanotechnology
- By affixing nanoscale gold spheres onto a microscopic bead of glass ...
- By affixing nanoscale gold spheres onto a microscopic bead of glass, researchers have created a super-sensor that can detect even single samples of the smallest known viruses. The sensor uses a peculiar behavior of light ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Super Metal Alloys Achieved with Design Tool for Stable Nanocrystals
- It has been well understood that if you could decrease the size of the crystals that make up the structures of most metals, you would improve the mechanical properties of those metals, including their strength. However, finding a way to decrease ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Now, charge your phone by simply holding it
- Researchers say they have developed a way to turn body heat into electricity using nanotechnology to put tiny carbon tubes into miniscule plastic fibres and made them look like a fabric. The 'Power Felt' can keep your phone going for up to 20 percent ...
today Zee News - Nanotechnology
Join us at the Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara CA on October 18, 2012. memstest2012.com
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN