View Mailing Online
- Invensas to Exhibit Multi-Die Face-Down Advancements
- 3D Through Silicon Via (TSV), and mobile memory solutions, including Bond Via Array (BVA), high-bandwidth package-on-package (PoP) solution for next generation Smartphones and handheld devices, are displayed. “We are delighted to have the ...
today HPCwire - MEMS technology
- Laser Beam as a '3-D Painter' to Grow Biological Tissue or to Create Micro ...
- 3-D printers have limitations on the micro scale, and wouldn't be useful for the same types of applications that “3-D-photografting” would: “Putting together a material from tiny building blocks with different chemical properties would be extremely ...
today CleanTechnica - MEMS technology
- STATS ChipPAC expands TSV work into mid-end-of-line
- August 29, 2012 - STATS ChipPAC, Fremont, CA, says it has expanded its through-silicon via (TSV) capabilities by qualifying a 300mm mid-end manufacturing operation and transition to low-volume manufacturing. STATS ChipPAC was one of the first ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Cornet Technology Leverages CALIENT's 3D MEMS Technology to Deliver First ...
- SANTA BARBARA, Calif., Aug 29, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- CALIENT Technologies, Inc., the global leader in photonic switching technology, today announced that Cornet Technology, Inc.'s ClearWave optical switch, using CALIENT's patented 3D MEMS ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Analog Devices Reports 3Q Fiscal Year 2012 Results
- Analog Devices, a provider of semiconductors for signal processing applications, announced financial results for its third quarter of fiscal year 2012, which ended Aug. 4. "ADI delivered solid results for the third quarter, with revenue increasing by 1 ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Kionix Secures Windows 8 Certification for Sensor Fusion Solution
- Kionix, a supplier of MEMS inertial sensors and software solutions, announced that it has received Windows 8 Certification for its 9-axis sensor fusion solution. "We are excited that our sensor fusion software has earned the certification for Windows 8 ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Bluechiip Signs Strategic Partnership with Gentris Corporation
- ... security, defence and manufacturing industries which represents a generational change from current methods such as labels (hand-written and pre-printed), barcodes (linear and 2D) and microelectronic integrated circuit (IC)-based RFID (Radio ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Capella Microsystems to see shipments decrease in 2H12
- IC design house Capella Microsystems is expected to see its shipments of ambient light sensors affected significantly after Samsung Electronics, one of Capella's major clients, lost in a patent lawsuit against Apple recently, according to industry sources.
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- IPG Photonics Purchases Veeco GEN2000 MBE System to Scale up Laser ...
- Veeco Instruments, a provider of advanced thin film process technologies including MOCVD, Ion Beam, and Molecular Beam Epitaxy (MBE) for manufacturers of power electronics, wireless chips, MEMS, hard drives, and LEDs, has announced that it has ...
today Azom.com - MEMS business
- Zapping PV in the microwave might make it cheaper
- New research from Oregon State University finds that microwave ovens could be an important tool for manufacturing nanomaterial photovoltaic semiconductors. The university is using the proverbial zapper to treat the nanomaterials, like nanoinks, prior ...
today Clean Energy Authority - Nanotechnology
- Breakthrough in nanotechnology
- A University of Central Florida assistant professor has developed a new material using nanotechnology, which could help keep pilots and sensitive equipment safe from destructive lasers. UCF Assistant Professor Jayan Thomas, in collaboration with ...
today Science Codex - Nanotechnology
- JPK's AFM Systems Produce First Images of DNA Double Helix
- JPK Instruments, a world-leading manufacturer of nanoanalytic instrumentation for research in life sciences and soft matter, reports on the use of AFM systems in the group of Dr Bart Hoogenboom of the London Centre for Nanotechnology.
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
Microfluidics 2012. The first Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications.
Join us at the Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara CA on October 17, 2012. microfluidics2012.com
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN