View Mailing Online
- Protein impedes microcirculation of malaria-infected red blood cells
- “The new work combines the latest advances in genetics, microfabrication, nanomechanics and computational modeling by bringing together interdisciplinary and international teams,” says Suresh, the senior author of the paper. Parasite invasion. When a ...
today MIT News - MEMS technology
- 'Nanoresonators' might improve cell phone performance
- These devices are fabricated on a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) substrate using only top-down microfabrication techniques and can be easily integrated with SOI-CMOS transistors, enabling the development of fully integrated CMOS-NEMS with highly-tunable ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS technology
- STATS ChipPAC advances TSV capabilities with qualification of mid-end ...
- STATS ChipPAC said the company is firmly engaged with multiple strategic customers on TSV development programs which support the semiconductor industry's shift to 2.5D and 3D packaging integration for the mobile, wireless connectivity and networking ...
yesterday Digitimes - MEMS technology
- Scientists develop new technique for laser micro-machining
- The new technique could have a major impact on laser micro-machining, by increasing process efficiency and quality through the use of different modes of 'polarization' or electric fields. These are unusual states of light and difficult to produce. Many ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- MTi MEMS Motion Trackers
- This fourth-generation product line of microelectromechanical systems (MEMS)-based motion trackers now matches the accuracy and robustness requirements of many applications that previously depended on fiber optic gyroscope-based solutions. The new ...
today Photonics.com - MEMS technology
- Zinc based energy harvesting
- Piezoelectric properties of ZnO are of interest for sensors and electricity generators on the micro scale. Zinc Selenide is at the core of a new fiber optic cable to improve performance. Last year, US researchers used zinc-oxide microwires to ...
yesterday Energy Harvesting Journal - MEMS technology
- I-Micronews - MEMS : Cornet Technology leverages CALIENT's 3D ...
- CALIENT Technologies, Inc., the global leader in photonic switching technology, announced that Cornet Technology, Inc.'s ClearWave optical switch, using CALIENT's patented 3D MEMS photonic switching technology, is the ...
today - MEMS business
- MEMS Journal -- The Largest MEMS Publication in the World ...
- MEMSCAP, the provider of MEMS products and foundry services, announced this week that it has broadened the company's sales network in China by partnering with the Hanking Group. The collaboration is aimed to expand ...
Mike Pinelis today - MEMS business
- DARPA Seeking Unconventional Processors for ISR Data Analysis ...
- Instead of traditional complementary metal-oxide-semiconductor (CMOS)-based electronics, UPSIDE envisions arrays of physics-based devices (nanoscale oscillators may be one example) performing the processing.
Erwin Gianchandani yesterday - MEMS business
- DARPA RF-FPGA program awards six contracts to develop programmable RF ...
- DARPA has awarded six contracts thus far for the Radio Frequency Field Programmable Gate Arrays (RF-FPGA) program, which seeks to reuse the same set of RF front-end components across different applications by programming the transceiver chain.
today Military & Aerospace Electronics - MEMS business
- MEMS Product Development Challenges – Sweet Dreams and ...
- By Karen Lightman, Managing Director, MEMS Industry Group MEMS product development is not for the faint of heart. Though you will see many success stories in the industry, you will also see many failed ventures (did ...
MEMS Industry Group yesterday - MEMS business
- Researchers open door to electronics made from single layers of atoms
- A new frontier in nanoscale and flexible electronics has emerged in the last decade, based on thin materials consisting of just a few layers of atoms. However, unlike conventional semiconductor devices, precise control over electronic properties may ...
yesterday Ars Technica - Nanotechnology
- Nanoelectromechanical resonators might improve cell phone ...
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Feedback Loop Replication in Cyborg Development
- The feedback loop so inherent to common industrial control applications is now playing a role in bioengineering as researchers develop a method for embedding networks of biocompatible nanoscale wires within engineered tissues. By David Greenfield ...
today Automation World - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology institute in Singapore develop advanced fuel cell material
- Researchers at the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology in Singapore developed a more efficient and longer lasting fuel cell material using a compound of gold, copper and platinum nanoparticles. They discovered that by replacing the innermost ...
today EcoSeed - Nanotechnology
- Lynn L. Bergeson will chair a session of the first Sustainable Nanotechnology ...
- Lynn L. Bergeson will chair a session of the first Sustainable Nanotechnology Organization (SNO) conference, which will be held November 4-6, 2012, in Arlington, Virginia. See http://www.susnano.org/conferenceOverview.html The conference will address ...
today Nanotechnology News - Nanotech business
Microfluidics 2012. The first Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications.
Join us at the Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara CA on October 17, 2012. microfluidics2012.com
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN