View Mailing Online
- Flexible electronics technology could lead to new medical devices
- "The ultimate goal is to develop flexible and stretchable systems integrated with electronics, sensors, microfluidics, and power sources, which will have a profound impact on personalised medicine, telemedicine and health care delivery," Xu commented.
today New Electronics - MEMS technology
- Researchers develop new, less expensive nanolithography technique
- "This technique is less expensive than other device-driven lithography techniques used for microfabrication because the cantilevers do not rely on electronic components to bring the cantilevers into contact with the substrate surface," Ivanisevic says.
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Hillcrest Labs Introduces Freespace MotionEngine Lite for Smart TV Market
- Hillcrest's sensor qualification process ensures equally high performance with sensors from any MEMS supplier. MotionEngine Lite can also support cursor gestures through integration with Hillcrest's host-based Gesture Recognition Engine, which provides ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- 'Nanoresonators' might improve cell phone performance
- These devices are fabricated on a silicon-on-insulator (SOI) substrate using only top-down microfabrication techniques and can be easily integrated with SOI-CMOS transistors, enabling the development of fully integrated CMOS-NEMS with highly-tunable ...
yesterday Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Mini robot builds NPL probe
- To address this, NPL has developed a novel micro-scale CMM probe that aims to reduce the measurement uncertainty of micro-CMMs to below 100 nanometres (or 0.0001 millimetres). The probe consists of a three-legged flexure device and a micro stylus ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Protein impedes microcirculation of malaria-infected red blood cells
- "The new work combines the latest advances in genetics, microfabrication, nanomechanics and computational modeling by bringing together interdisciplinary and international teams," says Suresh, the senior author of the paper. Parasite invasion. When a ...
yesterday Medical Xpress - MEMS technology
- Scientists develop new technique for laser micro-machining
- Posted: Aug 30th, 2012. Scientists develop new technique for laser micro-machining. (Nanowerk News) A new optical technique, capable of producing laser beams with unusual modes of electric field, has been developed by scientists at the ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- Global Automotive Night Vision Systems Industry
- ... Component Manufacturers - Autoliv Inc., FLIR Systems Inc., Melexis Microelectronic Integrated Systems N.V., Robert Bosch GmbH, OmniVision Technologies Inc., and Sirica Corp. Market data and analytics are derived from primary and secondary research.
yesterday Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- DCG Systems Wins Multimillion-Dollar Contract for Viper System for 20nm ...
- With more than 1200 systems deployed worldwide, DCG Systems delivers the most comprehensive and advanced systems available to enhance the yield and efficiency of today's micro-fabrication technologies. DCG's solutions include: circuit edit (CE ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Cornet Technology Leverages CALIENT's 3D MEMS T...
- 07:25 GMT, August 30, 2012 SANTA BARBARA, Calif. | CALIENT Technologies, Inc., the global leader in photonic switching technology, announced Aug. 29 that Cornet Technology, Inc.'s ClearWave optical switch, using CALIENT's patented 3D MEMS ...
yesterday defpro - MEMS business
- Memscap partners with Chinese MEMS startup
- LONDON – Microelectromechanical system (MEMS) component maker Memscap SA (Grenoble, France) said it has formed a partnership with Hanking Group to expand sales of the MUMPS multiproject wafer service in China. The move was expected (see ...
today EE Times - MEMS business
- InvenSense Organizes Online Demonstration of NF Platform for Design and ...
- InvenSense, a company that develops motion tracking solutions for the consumer electronics market, has organized a demonstration of its patented Nasiri Fabrication (NF) platform to help MEMS developers to design and develop prototypes of their MEMS ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- A new, less expensive nanolithography technique
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Nanoresonators might improve cell phone performance
- Findings are detailed in a research paper appearing online in the journal IEEE Transactions on Nanotechnology. The paper was written by doctoral students Lin Yu and Pajouhi, Rhoads, Mohammadi, and graduate student Molly Nelis. In addition to their use ...
yesterday R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology institute in Singapore develops advanced fuel cell material
- Researchers at the Institute of Bioengineering and Nanotechnology in Singapore developed a more efficient and longer lasting fuel cell material using a compound of gold, copper and platinum nanoparticles. They discovered that by replacing the innermost ...
yesterday EcoSeed - Nanotechnology
- Report on the Chinese R+D in Micro-structural and Nanotechnology Fields
- There has been a significant increase in research and development initiatives in the field of micro-structural and nanotechnology in China in the last 10 years. The objective of the report is to analyze aspects pertaining to this growing research ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
The American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
will help you improve processes and communications in your organization. With American manufacturing gradually expanding after the recession it is important to take action to generate growth to stay ahead of the competition.
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN