View Mailing Online
- Silicon chip enables mass-manufacture of quantum technologies ...
- Ultimately this technology could be integrated with conventional microelectronic circuits, and could one day allow the development of hybrid conventional/quantum microprocessors. “Using silicon to manipulate light, we have ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- EV Group Launches EVG150 Automated Resist Processing System
- EV Group, a company providing lithography and wafer bonding tools for semiconductor, nanotechnology and MEMS industry, has launched the redesigned, automated, high volume coater, the EVG150 resist processing platform. EVG150 Automated Resist ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- A lithography technique for fabricating complex, free-floating protein structures
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Multiphoton lithography (MPL) is a microfabrication technique used to create three-dimensional (3D) microscale objects with complex geometrical arrangements. Of the various chemistries used to produce solid forms in MPL, protein ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- MEMS based pressure sensor measures height from the sea-level
- STMicroelectronics has introduced a new pressure sensor that allows mobile phones and other portable devices to calculate their vertical elevation relative to sea-level with very high accuracy. This means that the mobile device will know not only on ...
today EE Herald - MEMS technology
- Making Beautiful Music With Smart MEMS Microphones
- After hearing the beautiful sound achieved with the high-performance MEMS microphone that Rob O'Reilly of Analog Devices demonstrated at Sensors Expo 2012, I have the same kind of anticipation for what kind of rock stars this device might unleash.
today Design News - MEMS technology
- SPTS announces dry etch process technology for via reveal applications
- Via reveal, or post-TSV processing, occurs after the through silicon vias (TSVs) are formed. The wafer is then temporarily bonded, face down, onto a carrier and ground typically to within 5-10-microns of the buried TSV's. The ground Si surface is then ...
today Digitimes - MEMS technology
- Moving Towards Commercialization, Desktop DNA Sequencing Company ...
- GnuBIO's platform technology is a fully integrated next-generation desktop DNA sequencing platform, based on established microfluidics and emulsion technology licensed from the laboratory of Professor David Weitz at Harvard University. The emulsion and ...
yesterday MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Tecan and Siloam Biosciences Co-Market New ELISA System
- Tecan and Siloam Biosciences Inc. announce their intent to co-market a new automated low volume, high sensitivity microfluidic ELISA. The system is based on Tecan's Freedom EVO® liquid handling technology and the Siloam Biosciences' OptiMax™ ...
yesterday SelectScience.net (press release) - MEMS business
- Block Engineering Partners with the Griot Group for Quantum Cascade Laser ...
- Block MEMS, LLC is an engineering and development company focusing on the R&D of high performance Quantum Cascade Lasers (QCLs) and FTIR spectrometers for military and government customers. Following the success of its commercial-off-the-shelf ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- MEMS Journal -- The Largest MEMS Publication in the World ...
- MicroGen Systems announced this week that XTRION, a closely held holding company located in Tessenderloo, Belgium, completed the first investment round of the company. The reportedly oversubscribed raise was a total ...
Mike Pinelis today - MEMS business
- MEMS energy harvester MicroGen raises cash
- LONDON – Holding company Xtrion (Tessenderloo, Belgium), majority owner of X-Fab Silicon Foundries, has led an investment round of $2.6 million in MEMS energy harvest company MicroGen Systems Inc. (Ithaca, N.Y.). The financing includes non-dilutive ...
today EE Times - MEMS business
- SEMICON Taiwan 2012 Kicks Off With Bright Industry Outlook
- The is expected to attract some 30,000 visitors including 4,000 workshop attendees from semiconductor, light emitting diode (LED) and microelectromechanical system (MEMS) industries. This year, the trade show features technology themes focusing on ...
yesterday The Taiwan Economic News - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology Based Self-Powered Health Monitoring System Could Improve ...
- The National Science Foundation (NSF) has partnered with four US universities on a national nanotechnology research effort to create self-powered devices to help people monitor their health and better understand how their environment affects it. The ...
today news Stories - Nanotechnology
- Mass fabrication technology for nanoscale devices
- Mass fabrication technology for nanoscale devices. (Nanowerk News) EU-funded researchers initiated development of a low-cost, precise mass production technique for functional devices on the scale of molecules. Nanotechnology, or the engineering of ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Develop Technique for Non-Invasive Nanoscale Chemical Analysis
- Researchers from CIC nanoGUNE, in collaboration with the University of Munich and the German company Neaspec GmbH, manufacturing leader of near field optic microscope equipment, have developed a new technique which allows for the identification of ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- New UCLA Engineering research center to revolutionize nanoscale ...
- Employing a fundamentally new approach to electromagnetic power at the nanoscale, researchers at the NSF-funded TANMS center (Translational Applications of Nanoscale Multiferroic Systems) are working to replace traditional wire-based electronics with ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology awareness may be low, but opinions are strong
- (Nanowerk News) Awareness of nanotechnology is still low, but there are some surprising differences in opinion. Perhaps not surprisingly, reports of having heard at least a little about nanotechnology were significantly higher among all sub-65 age ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Low-noise, chip-based optical wavelength converter demonstrated
- Researchers from the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology have demonstrated a low-noise device for changing the wavelength of light using nanofabricated waveguides created on a silicon-based platform using standard planar fabrication ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
Save the date for the eighth annual MEMS Executive Congress US, to be held in Scottsdale, Arizona!
Sign up for the MIG newsletter
to make sure that you receive the latest updates about this exciting new event.
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN