View Mailing Online
- Wireless glucose monitor aims to eliminate blood tests
- The researchers at the Fraunhofer Institute for Microelectronic Circuits and Systems (IMS) in Duisburg, Germany, worked with Dutch medical firm Noviosens to produce a low power biosensor for blood glucose that combines measurement and digital analysis ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Newport Introduces 6-Axis-Parallel Kinematic Positioning System – HXP50 ...
- It is ideal for applications in optics and satellite assembly and testing, alignment of sensors and waveguides, X-ray diffraction, micromachining, micro-manipulation, and more. Highly versatile, the HXP50 hexapod can be configured for specific tooling ...
today Photonics Online - MEMS technology
- Silicon chip enables mass-manufacture of quantum technologies
- Ultimately this technology could be integrated with conventional microelectronic circuits, and could one day allow the development of hybrid conventional / quantum microprocessors. The Bristol-led team have developed quantum chips from silicon — the ...
yesterday Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- MEMS foundry APM sees growth ahead
- MEMS wafer foundry Asia Pacific Microsystems (APM) expects its sales revenues to surpass the breakeven point in 2013 as shipments will boost on the upcoming rollouts of customers' new products. APM revealed that over the past five years, the company ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- MEMS timing firm Sand 9 lands $3M investment from mobile gear giant Ericsson
- September 6, 2012 - Sand 9, a Cambridge, MA-based provider of precision microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) products for wireless and wired applications, has secured a $3M investment from telecommunications giant Ericsson. According to a local ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Digi-Key Corporation Inks Global Distribution Agreement with Kionix, Inc.
- Kionix uses a proprietary deep-silicon plasma etching process (DRIE) which provides superior performance in the MEMS structure. The company's new “XAC” sense element delivers some of the highest stability, shock and temperature performance in the ...
yesterday The Herald | HeraldOnline.com - MEMS business
- Mass fabrication technology for nanoscale devices
- Posted: Sep 6th, 2012. Mass fabrication technology for nanoscale devices. (Nanowerk News) EU-funded researchers initiated development of a low-cost, precise mass production technique for functional devices on the scale of molecules.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- NIST Issues a Brand New Reference Material that Helps in Toxicological Study
- The NIST has introduced a new nanoscale reference material that is actually a commercial titanium oxide popularly known as “P25.” After some careful modifications to the titanium oxide, the product is offered in its nanocrystalline form and available ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Public Awareness of Nanotechnology Continues to Dwindle
- Five years ago the Project on Emerging Technology commissioned a poll to determine the awareness of nanotechnology among the U.S. population. At the time, there was surprise that only 6 percent of Americans had “heard a lot” about nanotechnology, ...
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotech business
The AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition will be held October 28-November 2, 2012, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida. Highlights include an extensive collection of technical sessions, exhibitor technology spotlights, short courses, and a free to attend equipment exhibition.
- Healthcare is Brimming with Opportunities for MEMS
Webinar: 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN