View Mailing Online
- Bosch Ventures into the Robotic Lawnmower Market
- The Bosch MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical System) lawnmower can be installed with a chip consisting of miniature mechanical elements within its electronic logic, making it more flexible in varied applications. The Indego robotic lawnmower has been ...
today AZoRobotics - MEMS technology
- Tecan and Siloam Biosciences Co-market New ELISA System
- The speed, sensitivity and small sample requirements are achieved as a result of the unique microfluidic design of the Optimiser™ technology. All reactions, including analyte capture and detection, occur within an ~5 µl microfluidic reaction chamber.
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics Begins Full Production of New STM32 F3 Microcontrollers ...
- The new development platform, the STM32 F3 Discovery Kit, features built-in MEMS sensors-gyroscope and e-compass (1)-with 9 degrees of freedom (DOF) (2), enabling competitively priced sensor-fusion applications such as Attitude Heading Reference ...
today Reuters - MEMS technology
- Researchers: Adjusting beam polarization can improve laser micromachining
- Associate Editor. Liverpool, UK Researchers at the U. of Liverpool say they have developed a new optical technique capable of producing laser beams with unusual modes of electric field, increasing process efficiency and quality of laser micromachining.
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS technology
- Nexter signs R&D agreement
- Under the research and development agreement, the French Alternative Energies and Atomic Energy Commission CEA will provide Nexter with its innovations in energy storage and distribution, virtual reality, micro-electro-mechanical systems, micro-sensors ...
today UPI.com - MEMS business
- IPG buys JPSA, broadens laser tech systems reach
- JPSA specializes in advanced laser micromachining, micro cutting, scribing, and laser lift-off for semiconductors, microfluidics, LEDs, thin-film solar panels, micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS), biomedical technology, and industrial automation ...
yesterday Glass on Web - MEMS business
- WEBINARS // TSV & Interposer: Modeling, Design & Characterization
- WEBINARS // TSV & Interposer: Modeling, Design & Characterization. SPECTRUM WEBCASTS. TSV & Interposer: Modeling, Design & Characterization. Sponsored by: Duration: 1 hour. Tue, Sep 11, '12 - 12:19PM (EDT). Thursday, October 4, 2012 11:00 AM ...
today IEEE Spectrum - MEMS business
- Penn researcher: "We see a future where 'consumer electronics' become ...
- The Penn researchers, who published their findings in the journal Nature Nanotechnology, built their switches using tiny cadmium sulfide nanowires and combined them into a logic gate to process data. Earlier research by the team showed that cadmium ...
today Network World - Nanotechnology
- DNA origami for assembling nanomachines
- MEMS, which makes use of microelectronic and micromechanic phenomena as well as the principles of microfluidics, has become an integral part of many industrial sectors. Bringing two worlds together. A couple of years ago, Tabata once again started a ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- UVa participating nanotechnology research effort
- CHARLOTTESVILLE, Va. (AP) — The University of Virginia and three other universities are partnering for research to create self-powered devices to help people monitor their health. The National Science Foundation says the Charlottesville school will ...
yesterday Businessweek - Nanotechnology
- US boosts funding for nanotech deployment
- "Our understanding of nanoscale phenomena, materials and devices has progressed to a point where we can make significant strides in nanoscale components, systems and manufacturing,” Thomas Peterson, NSF's assistant director for engineering, said in ...
today EE Times - Nanotechnology
- Enzymatic etching used to build nanoscale surface topologies
- In living systems, complex nano- and microscale structures perform a host of physical and biological functions. While two-dimensional patterns can be recreated fairly well with techniques like microlithography, three-dimensional structures represent a ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Engineering Research Centers awarded $55.5M to innovate in nanotechnology ...
- Over the next five years, these Nanosystems ERCs, or NERCS, will advance knowledge and create innovations that address significant societal issues, such as the human health and environmental implications of nanotechnology. At the same time, they will ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
September 12-13, 2012. Meet with the best, the brightest, the innovative; they are the hard-to-reach industry thought-leaders.
At MEMS in Motion, you won't have to hope you'll make the right connections -- you'll know long before you arrive!
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN