View Mailing Online
- X-Fab MEMS foundry goes 3-D | Technology News – digimars.net
- LONDON – X-Fab Silicon Foundries AG (Erfurt, Germany) has announced a manufacturing process for 3-D inertial sensors based on microelectromechanical systems.
digim yesterday - MEMS technology
- ST offers F3 MCUs with MEMS sensors
- The MEMS devices provided on the board are the L3GD20 3-axis digital gyroscope and LSM303DLHC 6-axis geomagnetic module from ST's large MEMS portfolio of sensors and iNemo inertial modules. The STM32 F3 Discovery Kit is compatible with STM32 ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Exploiting mechanical biomarkers in microfluidics
- Lab Chip, 2012, Advance ArticleDOI: 10.1039/C2LC90100E, FocusXiaole Mao, Tony Jun HuangIn this Focus article, we discuss a few examples of mechanical biomarker-based microfluidic applications. We believe that these ...
Xiaole Mao today - MEMS technology
- Consortium develops brittle glass cutting technique
- Lumera Laser, a leading manufacturer of advanced solid state lasers for industrial applications, has pioneered the development of high power picosecond lasers for industrial micromachining in this quickly growing market segment. A worldwide network of ...
yesterday Optics.org - MEMS technology
- Global and China Micro Electronic-Acoustic Device Industry Report ...
- In 2011, the micro electronic-acoustic device industry sustained its brisk development of a year before, with the giants growing ever stronger. The homegrown manufacturers in China continued growing by leaps and bounds, ...
admin yesterday - MEMS business
- Adhesives Manufacturer HB Fuller Acquires Engent
- The pioneering development capacity, infrastructure for technical support and resources for testing of microelectronic devices from Engent will enhance H.B. Fuller's growing presence in the electronics market. The adhesive solutions offered by H.B ...
yesterday Azom.com - MEMS business
- Digi-Key Inks Global Distribution Pact with Kionix
- Kionix uses a proprietary deep-silicon plasma etching process (DRIE) that provides performance in the MEMS structure. The company's new "XAC" sense element delivers some of the highest stability, shock and temperature performance in the industry and ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- High-tech nanomaterial boils without the bubbles
- (LiveScience) A new nanomaterial vanquishes the bubbles that normally pop up with boiling, a finding that may point to ways to help prevent explosions in nuclear power plants, researchers say. To understand how this material works, imagine a hot skillet.
today CBS News - Nanotechnology
- Nanoparticle Sensor Detects Mercury at Levels a Million Times Below Current ...
- An international team of researchers has developed a nanoparticle that is the most sensitive sensor yet for detecting the known toxin mercury in our water—an interesting and ironic use of nanotechnology, given that a number of other researchers are ...
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- New method for imaging defects in magnetic nanodevices
- (Phys.org)—A team of researchers from the NIST Center for Nanoscale Science and Technology, the Royal Institute of Technology, Stockholm, and the University of Maryland have demonstrated a microscopy method to identify magnetic defects in an array of ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology applications in the construction industry
- Nanotechnology in construction. (Nanowerk Spotlight) Nanotechnology and nanomaterials offer interesting new opportunities in the construction industry and architecture, for example through the development of very durable, ...
today - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology in Green Construction
- There are clear opportunities for nanotechnology in this sustainable construction movement, and many companies are beginning to take advantage of the novel properties of nanomaterials to develop cleaner, more energy efficient construction. However, as ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
- Engineering Research Centers Awarded $55.5 Million for Nanoscale Innovation
- "The Nanosystems ERCs will build on more than a decade of investment and discoveries in fundamental nanoscale science and engineering," said Thomas Peterson, NSF's assistant director for engineering. "Our understanding of nanoscale phenomena, ...
yesterday Product Design & Development - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology in construction
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Nanotechnology and nanomaterials offer interesting new opportunities in the construction industry and architecture, for example through the development of very durable, long-lived and at the same time extremely lightweight ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
Join us at the Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara CA on October 18, 2012. memstest2012.com
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN