View Mailing Online
- Shock and spray: Electrostatic-spray ionization mass spectrometry
- For the silica capillaries, Girault simply fitted a steel crocodile clip around the end of the capillary to act as the electrode, while in the microfluidic chip he deposited an electrode made from carbon ink around 2mm away from the end of the ...
today separationsNOW.com - MEMS technology
- Quantum Jump in Nano Manufacturing and Regenerative Medicine
- The new DOPsL technology leap-frogs all these existing solutions both in terms of refinement of 3D resolution at a micro-scale and speed-of-delivery of manufacture or fabrication via high speed printing! Conclusion. Nano-engineering specialist Chen ...
yesterday The Market Oracle - MEMS technology
- Lightning fast 3D micro printing is now possible
- The group of nanoengineers at the University of California, led by Professor Shaochen Chen were trying to simulate a certain biofabrication process only on a micro scale. This would allow the scientists to print out minute details such as tiny blood ...
today 3D TV Watcher - MEMS technology
- Berkeley Lab sensors enable first light for the dark energy camera
- Wafers holding four CCDs were fabricated through the first stages at Teledyne DALSA and completed in Berkeley Lab's MicroSystems Laboratory, then tested at -45 degrees C. Final testing and mounting were done at Fermilab. Credit: Lawrence Berkeley ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Engineering collaboration uses trade show to quest new business
- Micro Machining Live, which takes place at the NEC on September 25-26, is one of the showpiece events in the engineering calendar.Barkley Plastics, Brandauer and Advanced Chemical Etching (ACE) are part of the Midlands Assembly Network. Each has ...
yesterday The Business Desk (registration) - MEMS business
- Making beautiful music with smart MEMS microphones « MEMSblog
- MIG is very excited to announce that this article was featured in the “Top Stories” section of EE Times today. By Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group Remember what a big hit Guitar Hero was when it first ...
MEMS Industry Group today - MEMS business
- Vanadium oxide bronze as a new nanomaterial for computer chips
- Posted: Sep 14th, 2012. Vanadium oxide bronze as a new nanomaterial for computer chips. (Nanowerk News) Few modern materials have achieved the fame of silicon, a key element of computer chips and the namesake for Silicon Valley, ...
2012-09-14 - Nanotechnology
- NIH/NHGRI Grants Harness Nanoscale Technologies to Cut DNA Sequencing ...
- Grants of almost $19 million will help to develop technologies to dramatically reduce the cost of DNA sequencing, the National Human Genome Research Institute (NHGRI), part of the National Institutes of Health, announced today. During the past decade, ...
2012-09-14 Opposing Views - Nanotechnology
- Goldmark: Nanotechnology offers big changes from small packages
- The cost of nanotechnology is coming down, which means that commercial applications using NEMS are proliferating. The first human genome cost a few billion dollars to sequence last decade. Today the cost is nearly down to $10,000. This enormous ...
2012-09-14 Newsday - Nanotechnology
- Communication key to nanotech's future in food & drink
- British consumers would accept the use of nanotechnology in the production of food and drink if the benefits were more clearly explained by people they trust, new research has revealed. More effective communication is the key to winning public ...
today FoodManufacture.co.uk - Nanotech business
- On voluntary and obligatory nanotechnology labelling
- With regard to nanotechnology, labelling has also been called for on numerous occasions. Back in 2004, The Royal Society & The Royal Academy of Engineering (UK) proposed the inclusion of synthetic nanoparticular materials in the list of components ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
The American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
will help you improve processes and communications in your organization. With American manufacturing gradually expanding after the recession it is important to take action to generate growth to stay ahead of the competition.
- MIG Workshop at BSAC Fall 2012 Conference
- 2012-09-19 - 2012-09-21
UC Berkeley, CA
MEMS Product Development Challenges - Sweet Dreams and Nightmares
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN