View Mailing Online
- ST plots wireless MEMS roadmap
- ST has been struggling on the digital side of its business in recent years but its MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) business has been a resounding success, propelling the company to a leadership position with annual sales of about $900 million in ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Star Trek Diagnostics
- “Our device is assembled on a low-cost and disposable microfluidic chip and requires small sample volumes (~ 100 ml), making it an ideal tool for research labs and point-of-care diagnostics,” the researchers concluded in a study published today in the ...
today Genetic Engineering News - MEMS technology
- TDK sees hard drive breakthrough in areal density
- "This method demands highly sophisticated thin-film process technologies to form microscopic single poles between multiple thin layers. Beyond that, a number of complex issues arise when trying to miniaturize single poles," said TDK. "One particularly ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- Acoustic cell-sorting chip may lead to cell phone-sized medical labs
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) ...
yesterday - MEMS technology
- New handheld 3d imaging device to aid primary care doctors
- The scanners include three basic components: a near-infrared light source and OCT system, a video camera to relay real-time images of surface features and scan locations, and a microelectromechanical (MEMS)-based scanner to direct the light.
today Next Big Future - MEMS technology
- Scottish Scientists Develop World's Smallest Antenna
- The technology combines tunable RF Micro-Electro-Mechanical System (RF-MEMS) modules and Sofant Intelligent Software to take advantage of the full potential of Long Term Evolution (LTE) and 4G connectivity. Wireless, mobile, antenna © Lori Sparkia ...
today TechWeekEurope UK - MEMS technology
- MD+DI and MEMS Industry Group Announce the MEMS in Medical Devices ...
- ... Industry Group, announces the MEMS in Medical Devices conference - a one day program that will equip cutting edge engineers with the information needed to successfully integrate micro-electro-mechanical systems (MEMS) into their medical devices.
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- GlobalFoundries to fab Sand 9's MEMS timing products
- ... microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) timing technology for wireless and wired applications, is partnering with GlobalFoundries for high-volume manufacturing of its technology, which incorporates silicon-on-insulator (SOI) and through-silicon vias ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Photosynthetic Proteins Act as Current Generators in Nanoscale Electric Circuits
- A team of scientists, led by Joachim Reichert, Johannes Barth, and Alexander Holleitner (Technische Universitaet Muenchen, Clusters of Excellence MAP and NIM), and Itai Carmeli (Tel Aviv University) developed a method to measure photocurrents of a ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Using light to switch off magnetism at the nanoscale
- This 10-by-10-micron image, created with a magnetic-force microscope, shows the labyrinth-like structure of nanoscale magnetically charged areas, the magnetic domains, in a cobalt-platinum sample. (Image: Bastian Pfau, TU Berlin). Led by Stefan ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Flexible nanoprinting set to dwarf semiconductor costs
- A startup here at the White Bull conference in Barcelona said that nanomaterial components will be released in the first quarter of next year at a “fraction of the price” of conventional materials. David Brown, CTO of Canatu said that one of the more ...
today TechEye - Nanotechnology
- Statistical Wizardry Improves Nanoscale Measurements
- IEEE Spectrum's nanotechnology blog, featuring news and analysis about the development, applications, and future of science and technology at the nanoscale. The Risk Factor. IEEE Spectrum's risk analysis blog, featuring daily news, updates and analysis ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Invisibility possible with nanotechnology, say MIT researchers
- In recent years a number of researchers have attempted to prove that invisibility cloaks are actually and not just theoretically possible. David Smith, professor of electrical and computer engineering at Duke University, and his team have explored ...
today Death and Taxes - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology against aging
- nanotechnology, nanotechnology links, nanomaterials, nanomaterial database, nanotechnology news. Click Here! Home; News. Nanotechnology News (complete) · Nanotechnology News (general/research) · Nanotechnology News (just business) ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
The nation's largest and most important event on sensors