View Mailing Online
- Up, up and away: Detecting enzymes with a graphene-based biosensor
- What is more, it should be fairly straightforward to manufacture this graphene-based biosensor on a large scale, as it is constructed using standard microfabrication techniques. It may thus soon take off as a method for diagnosing the many diseases ...
today separationsNOW.com - MEMS technology
- Counterfeit medicine project wins USP award
- Darash Desai of the University's department of biomedical engineering is trying to develop a microfluidics-based device that could become an affordable and portable tool capable of determining active pharmaceutical ingredient (API) content in a drug ...
today SecuringIndustry.com - MEMS technology
- Shape-shifting microbes: Optically trapped
- Alexander Rohrbach and Matthias Koch in the Department of Microsystems Engineering (IMTEK) of the University of Freiburg created a tube with light that can confine even the most agile of unicellular organisms, this takes the concept of optical tweezers ...
yesterday spectroscopyNOW.com - MEMS technology
- MEMS enable medical innovation
- The ability to detect, capture, and analyze motion with microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) has become a commonplace feature on consumer and mobile devices. Where technological advances have provided high-precision motion capture, applications ...
2012-10-12 EE Times - MEMS technology
- MEMS: Small improvement in performance cause big change in applications
- Another important trend is integrating semiconductor IC and MEMS in single package using less-expensive process. One of the leading companies in MEMS domain is ST Microelectronics. ST is putting complex multiple MEMS and analog and digital ICs in ...
yesterday EE Herald - MEMS technology
- Foundry's First Chip on Wafer on Substrate Test Vehicle Taped Out by TSMC
- TSMC's CoWoS™ technology provides the front-end manufacturing through chip on wafer bonding process before forming the final component. Along with Wide I/O mobile DRAM, the integrated chips provide optimized system performance and a smaller form ...
today Azom.com - MEMS technology
- Work advances on production of human organs
- Columbia University's Laboratory for Stem Cell and Tissue Engineering is developing advanced bioreactors. The Tissue Microfabrication Lab at the University of Pennsylvania is developing unique micro- and nanofabrication tools to control and measure the ...
today Plastics Today - MEMS technology
- Microelectronics & Semiconductor Device/Wafer Cleaning Equipment Market ...
- The basic building blocks of almost all the electronic devices are components like semiconductor wafers, ICs, MEMS, memory devices (HDDs), PCBs, etc. The overall performance of the electronic device depends on the performance of individual components.
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Boosting European competitiveness in micro- and nanotechnology devices
- Boosting European competitiveness in micro- and nanotechnology devices. (Nanowerk News) An EU-funded project to improve and strengthen Europe's competitiveness in micro and nano devices has resulted in the successful development of a ...
today Nanowerk LLC - MEMS business
- Capture of CTCs to be Presented at NEMB Venice Workshop on Cancer ...
- NaturalNano, announced today that Dr. Michael King of Cornell University will present their recent work today at the First NEMB Venice Workshop on Cancer Nanotechnology in Venice, Italy. (http://nemb2012.cism.it). This Nanobiotechnology presentation ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Researchers Build a Nanoscale Electric Transformer Using One-Atom-Thick ...
- The team used individual one-atom-thick crystals to construct a multilayer cake that works as a nanoscale electric transformer. Graphene, isolated for the first time at The University of Manchester in 2004, has the potential to revolutionise diverse ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- NREL nanotechnology solar cell achieves 18.2% efficiency
- Scientists at the U.S. Department of Energy (DOE)'s National Renewable Energy Laboratory (NREL) have produced solar cells using nanotechnology techniques at an efficiency—18.2%—that is competitive. The breakthrough should be a major step toward ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Making a graphene layer cake with atomic precision
- In a report published in Nature Physics, a group led Dr Leonid Ponomarenko and Nobel prize-winner Professor Andre Geim has assembled individual atomic layers on top of each other in a desired sequence.
The team used individual one-atom-thick crystals to construct a multilayer cake that works as a nanoscale electric transformer.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- New Report Analyzes Market Potential of Nanotechnology
- Reportlinker.com announces that a new market research report is available in its catalogue: Nanotechnology: A Realistic Market Assessment.
2012-10-12 - Nanotech business
Microfluidics 2012. The first Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications.
Join us at the Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara CA on October 17, 2012. microfluidics2012.com
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
The nation's largest and most important event on sensors