View Mailing Online
- BU professor miniaturizes blood testing
- Rahul Dixit, a doctoral student studying electro-optics and microfabrication, worked with Klotzkin on his research. He agreed with Klotzkin's assessment on the future of biomems. “This technology not only has the potential to be [miniaturized] on a ...
today Binghamton University Pipe Dream - MEMS technology
- Everything Else is Smart Now...Why Not Your Pills?
- Also called Ingestible Capsule Technology (ICT), a smart pill is a miniaturized micro-electronic systems in a single chip enclosed in a small capsule that a patient can swallow. The tiny device then uses its diagnostic and bio-medical applications to ...
today HealthTechZone - MEMS technology
- New Research Report on Global MEMS Market
- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global MEMS Market 2011-2015" report to their offering. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global MEMS market to grow at a CAGR of 12.4 percent over the period 2011-2015. One of the key factors ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Micromachining Leader Potomac Photonics Adds 3D Printing Services
- For 30 years, Potomac Photonics has been a leader in microfabrication and small hole drilling. Potomac's contract services span prototyping to production, helping clients develop miniature products and bring them to market. Potomac is an authorized ...
today PR Web (press release) - MEMS business
- E-beam 'tweezers' allow precise manipulation of single nanoparticles
- The idea of using laser light to trap or levitate small particles goes back to the pioneering work by Arthur Ashkin of Bell Laboratories in the 1970s and 1980s. Ashkin found that radiation pressure Ã¢ÂÂ the ability of light to exert pressure to move small objects Ã¢ÂÂ could be harnessed to constrain small particles.
today - Nanotechnology
- Effort to mass-produce flexible nanoscale electronics
- Case Western Reserve University researchers have won a $1.2 million grant to develop technology for mass-producing flexible electronic devices at a whole new level of small. As they're devising new tools and techniques to make wires narrower than a ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Unexpected absorbent nanomaterial discovery leads to cleanup of ...
- Chemical engineer Paul Edmiston demonstrated Osorb®, a revolutionary new type of material that can clean water from oil spills, detect explosives and even treat the subsurface of Superfund sites, during a webcast hosted by NSF last year. Pictured are Dr.
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- AFM-IR Enables Critically Needed Chemical Metrology for Nanomanufacturing
- (Nanowerk News) Anasys Instruments reports on joint research with the University of Illinois' Department of Engineering where nanotechnology-based materials identification enables critically needed chemical metrology for nano-manufacturing. One of the ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale Etching in Inductively Coupled Plasmas
- Nanotechnology can be termed as the ability to accurately manipulate matter on nanoscale dimensions, which is normlly in the the range 1 to 100 nm. Nanotechnology has enabled performance enhancement of traditional devices like the CMOS transistor and ...
yesterday Azom.com - Nanotechnology
- NASA must reinvest in nanotechnology research, according to new paper
- The paper, "NASA's Relationship with Nanotechnology: Past, Present and Future Challenges," investigates how NASA has both guided and defunded cutting-edge nanotechnology development since 1996 at its own research facilities and in its collaborations ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotech business
Join us at the Biltmore Hotel, Santa Clara CA on October 18, 2012. memstest2012.com
- Microfluidics 2012
Santa Clara, CA
1st Annual Conference on Microfluidic Technologies and Applications
- MEMS Testing and Reliability 2012
Santa Clara, CA
4th Annual Conference on MEMS Testing and Reliability
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
The nation's largest and most important event on sensors