View Mailing Online
- MEMS device downsizes clock generator
- MEMS maker Discera Inc. claims to have overcome the requirement for a quartz crystal with a MEMS solution that reduces size and cost of up to third-generation devices. Discera (San Jose, Calif.) claimed it MEMS PCIe clock generator is smaller and less ...
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Draper develops 'brain-on-a-chip' to study Alzheimer's
- Researchers at Draper Laboratory have combined tissue engineering, microfluidics and cellular neuroscience to develop a “brain-on-a-chip” prototype that may help scientists study how the brain is affected by drugs, vaccines and other therapies ...
today Mass High Tech - MEMS technology
- IFTLE 119 ICECool Puts 3D Thermal Issues back in Focus
- ICECool Fundamentals will, over an anticipated 24-36 months, develop and demonstrate the microfabrication techniques needed to implement thermal interconnects and evaporative microfluidics in multiply-microchanneled semiconductor chips, and study, model, and correlate intrachip heat diffusion...
today ElectroIQ (blog) - MEMS technology
- Sand 9 Appoints Alan Mond as Executive Vice President, Sales and Marketing
- CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct 23, 2012 (BUSINESS WIRE) -- Sand 9, Inc., a pioneer in precision micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) timing products for wireless and wired applications, today announced that Alan Mond has joined the company as executive ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- Tezzaron Semiconductor Completes Acquisition Of SVTC's Austin Fab, Now ...
- Novati also serves companies in the life sciences, aerospace & defense, MEMS, NEMS, and related markets. Its current fab capabilities include: Full-flow CMOS processing on 200 mm silicon and other substrates. "More than Moore" diversified production ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Preview of Our Fabulous Keynotes at MEMS Executive Congress ...
- By Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group Recently I was talking with a MIG member about what was unique about this year's Congress. I actually surprised myself when I instantly blurted out, “the keynotes!
MEMS Industry Group yesterday - MEMS business
- Optical tweezers and sub-nanoscale precision: Following the ...
- (Phys.org)—In a soundproofed, vibration-stabilized, temperature-controlled room, Stanford biophysicist Steven Block was watching a very small origami project.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology Now - Press Release: "A better way to shed water ...
- A better way to shed water: MIT researchers find that lubricated, nanotextured surfaces improved performance of condensers in power and desalination plants.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- The nanomechanical signature of breast cancer
- The research groups of Roderick Lim and Cora-Ann Schoenenberger from the Biozentrum of the University of Basel, reveal in the journal Nature Nanotechnology how the unique nanomechanical properties of breast cancer cells are fundamental to the process of metastasis...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- NASA and nanotechnology
- A new report, which reviews the history of nanotechnology R&D at NASA over the past 15 years, shows that NASA is the only U.S. federal agency to scale back investment in this area.
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Scientists build 'mechanically active' DNA material
- UC Santa Barbara scientists Omar Saleh and Deborah Fygenson have created a dynamic gel made of DNA that mechanically responds to stimuli in much the same way that cells do. The results of their research were published online in the Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences...
today - Nanotechnology
- How vacuum tube technology is being deployed at the nanoscale
- Researchers at NASA and elsewhere are looking to use nanoscale techniques to exploit the power of the vacuum. The result is a 'vacuum channel transistor', which has the potential to provide dramatic improvements in efficiency, combined with the same ...
today New Electronics - Nanotechnology
- Global Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS) Market Worth $108.88 Million ...
- Browse 130+ market data tables & 50+ figures spread through 291 pages and in-depth TOC on "Global Nanoelectromechanical Systems (NEMS) Market (2012 - 2022) by Applications (STM/AFM, Medical, Gas/Flow Sensor, RF), Products (Switches, ...
today Sacramento Bee - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology Market Forecast to 2014
- The nanotechnology-based products, which have had a huge impact on almost each industrial sector, are now entering the consumer market in a big way. As per the findings of our latest report, increased applications of the technology in sectors like ...
yesterday Sacramento Bee - Nanotech business
The AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition will be held October 28-November 2, 2012, at the Tampa Convention Center in Tampa, Florida. Highlights include an extensive collection of technical sessions, exhibitor technology spotlights, short courses, and a free to attend equipment exhibition.
- 3rd Annual American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012
- 2012-10-22 - 2012-10-24
The stage is set for the 3rd American Manufacturing Strategies Summit 2012 in Chicago
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions