View Mailing Online
- Draper develops 'brain-on-a-chip' to study brain diseases
- Researchers at Draper Laboratory have combined tissue engineering, microfluidics and cellular neuroscience to develop a “brain-on-a-chip” prototype that may help scientists study how the brain is affected by drugs, vaccines and other therapies ...
yesterday Mass High Tech - MEMS technology
- E-Hong Instruments Selected as NanoInk's Distributor in Taiwan
- With a state-of-the-art MEMS manufacturing facility and an experienced MEMS engineering team, NanoInk offers the highest-quality components for use with Dip Pen Nanolithography instrument systems. MEMs-fabricated consumables include single pen tips ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- DARPA to fund development of laser systems
- The military's venture capital arm is looking to back research and development of advanced laser radar systems, contract databases indicate. The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency is planning a $12 million funding drive called Laser Radar ...
today Nextgov - MEMS business
- Obstinate electrons 'ignore' assumptions and follow another path
- It is possible to make gold wires so thin that there is not even enough room for electrons to pass one another. ItÃ¢ÂÂs as if they were driving down a one-lane motorway, this has a major impact on traffic flow. But exactly what path do the electrons take?
today - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale imaging the cross section of a drop sitting on a surface
- So far, the team used the method to obtain 3-D nanoscale resolution quantitative information about the interfacial geometry of water condensate on superhydrophilic, superhydrophobic, and lubricant impregnated surfaces. Their current work focuses on the ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Red Silver, Green Gold? New Nanotechnology 'Says' Yes
- New Nanotechnology 'Says' Yes. British scientists have found a way of changing the color of metals including gold, silver and aluminium. The breakthrough, described in a paper in the Journal of Optics (nanophotonics.org.uk's version), opens up the ...
today Sci-News.com - Nanotechnology
- NASA's Decline as Leader in Nanotechnology Research
- A recent study out of Rice University ("NASA's Relationship with Nanotechnology: Past, Present and Future Challenges"; pdf) points out that NASA is “the only U.S. federal agency to scale back investment in this area [nanotechnology]”. The numbers in ...
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotech business
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for
Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- AVS 59th International Symposium and Exhibition
- 2012-10-28 - 2012-11-02
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions