View Mailing Online
- Advanced Raman Microspectroscopy Offered with Blue, Green, Red ...
- CRAIC Technologies is a leading innovator in the field of optical microanalysis. CRAIC Technologies is proud to announce the addition of even more laser wavelengths to its state-of-the-art CRAIC ApolloÃ¢ÂÂ¢ Raman microspectrometer ...
today - MEMS technology
- Coherent slips on supply-chain issue; acquires Innolight and Midaz
- The plan for the future is for the Midaz amplifier to be used in conjunction with both existing Coherent lasers and those acquired from Innolight, to improve capability in the general area of micromachining. Though the addition of Innolight will have ...
today Optics.org - MEMS business
- X-FAB Becomes Majority Shareholder of MEMS Foundry Itzehoe
- X-FAB Silicon Foundries today announced it has increased its share in the German-based MEMS Foundry Itzehoe GmbH (MFI) from 25.5 percent to 51 percent -- becoming the majority shareholder -- and also renamed MFI as X-FAB MEMS Foundry Itzehoe.
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Kionix Launches Localized Websites for Japan, Korea, China, and Taiwan
- Kionix, Inc., a top-tier supplier of MEMS inertial sensors and software solutions, has published four localized versions of its website to better support its Asian customers by providing comprehensive and fully translated information about Kionix ...
yesterday Moneylife - MEMS business
- A temporary storage for electrons
- A natural method of producing hydrogen - Scientists at the Max Planck Institute for Chemical Energy Conversion (MPI CEC) and the Ruhr-UniversitÃÂ¤t Bochum (RUB) have found through spectroscopic investigations on a hydrogen-producing enzyme that the environment of the catalytic site acts as an electron reservoir in the enzyme ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Answer to energy transfer debate could impact areas from photovoltaics to ...
- In this study, the nanoscale energy transfer system consists of two molecules separated by 6.8 nm at opposite ends of a short, rigid DNA strand, positioned at a controlled distance from a mirror. Image credit: Christian Blum, et al. (Phys.org)—The ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Proteins interact with 'ultrasmall' nanomaterials in unique ways
- When a nanomaterial enters a biological environment, it comes into immediate contact with a collection of proteins that is characteristic of that environment. If the nanomaterial possesses high surface energy, by being charged or hydrophobic for ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- World record for the entanglement of twisted light quanta
- The Vienna research team led by Anton Zeilinger has achieved a new milestone in the history of quantum physics: The scientists were able to generate and measure the entanglement of the largest quantum numbers to date ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Nanodesigns Consulting Develops New ASME Course on Nanoscale Mechanics
- American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) has introduced a new short course for its 2012 Annual Congress on New Trends in Nanoscale Mechanics. This short course has been developed at Nanodesigns Consulting, a 2004 spin-off from the NASA ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
Save the date for the eighth annual MEMS Executive Congress US, to be held in Scottsdale, Arizona!
Sign up for the MIG newsletter
to make sure that you receive the latest updates about this exciting new event.
- MEMS Executive Congress US 2012
- 2012-11-07 - 2012-11-08
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions