View Mailing Online
- Freescale Launches New Xtrinsic Sensor for Smart Meter Tamper Protection
- Freescale Semiconductor introduced a new micro-electromechanical system (MEMS) accelerometer featuring ultra-low power consumption and a simple plug-and-play approach to tilt threshold detection for use in physical tamper protection for smart meter ...
yesterday ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Dolomite Launches the New Porous Media Chip Providing Rapid Advances in ...
- Dolomite, a world leader in microfluidics design and manufacture, has introduced the new Porous Media Chip, which enables statistically representative modeling of complex porous sandstone rock structures. The chip will find application in academic ...
today SelectScience.net (press release) - MEMS technology
- Unified MEMS sensor interface sought
- SCOTTSDALE, Ariz.—A standards development group is exploring the feasibility of a new interface standard that would enable even multiple degree-of-freedom arrays of micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) sensors to use a simple common interface.
today EE Times - MEMS technology
- Power of the MEMS Executive Conference
- The microelectronic packaging comprises approximately 50 percent of the cost per device and much R&D has been pumped into more efficient designs utilizing 3-dimensional materials innovations such as through-silicon vias and chip stacking.
yesterday Examiner.com - MEMS business
- Hybrid Nanomaterial Converts Both Light and Heat to Electricity
- Nanotechnology · Optoelectronics · Processors. Internet · Security · Standards · Wireless · Education · Innovation · Tech Careers · Test and Measurement. Hands On · Profiles · Tools & Toys. Alt Text. Deconstructing Recommender Systems Mon, Sep 24, 2012 ...
today IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Computer memory could increase fivefold from advances in self ...
- The storage capacity of hard disk drives could increase by a factor of five thanks to processes developed by chemists and engineers at The University of Texas at Austin.
The researchers' technique relies on self-organizing substances known as block copolymers ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Smart scaffolding aims to rebuild tissue from the inside
- Scientists at Rice and the Texas A&M Health Science Center Baylor College of Dentistry received a $1.7 million, five-year grant from the National Institutes of Health (NIH) to develop a hydrogel that can be injected into a patient to form an active biological scaffold.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- New Skin? A Plastic That Heals Itself, Conducts Electricity, and is Sensitive ...
- Now engineers have created a polymer with a combination of skin's most elusive attributes that no polymer had achieved before: This new material, reported in Nature Nanotechnology, can conduct electricity and, when it is sliced open with a razor, can ...
today Discover Magazine (blog) - Nanotechnology
- Innovative medical nanotechnology textiles eliminates bacteria
- Scientists in Spain have succeeded in eliminating infectious bacteria from medical textiles by using an enzymatic pre-treatment combined with simultaneous deposition of nanoparticles and biopolymers under ultrasonic ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Pioneering UB Spinoff in Nanomedicine Raises 14.2 Million Euros in IPO
- More than a decade ago, while conducting research at the University at Buffalo, Laurent Levy committed himself to a field that other scientists were just starting to understand: nanomedicine, the use of nanotechnology to address biomedical challenges ...
today Laser Focus world - Nanotech business
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions