View Mailing Online
- Electronica: Siemens and ams design novel medical imager
- The Asic uses through silicon via (TSV) technology to allow a low-noise analogue-to-digital converter (ADC) to be placed very close to the photodiode detector. The chip has been designed for Siemens to be used in its Stellar CT photo-detector module ...
yesterday ElectronicsWeekly.com - MEMS technology
- Monitoring stresses on wafers during fabrication
- IT IS now possible to measure physical changes in silicon while it is being processed into microelectronic devices, which could help improve fabrication techniques for even smaller circuits. Semiconductor fabs are always looking to push the physical ...
yesterday Electronics News - MEMS technology
- Filtering cancerous cells from your blood, with jellyfish-inspired DNA tentacles
- The holy grail for treating “liquid tumors,” or cancers comprised of circulating blood cells, is to fish them out with some sort of microfluidic sieve. Microfluidic devices have achieved broad biomedical application in recent times as convenient ...
today ExtremeTech - MEMS technology
- Nextreme Expands Thermal Management Product Line with New eTEC MA Series
- DURHAM, N.C.–Nextreme Thermal Solutions, the leader in micro-scale thermal management and power generation solutions, today announced a new series of thin-film thermoelectric modules that offer higher cooling capacity, robust mechanical design and ...
today NCTechNews (press release) - MEMS business
- Social Media Tools
- The OpenFlow API runs on the S320's MEMS Switching Module (MSM), a high-availability switching and control subsystem with redundant control processors and a Linux-based operating system. In data centers, the 320-port (full duplex) S320 creates ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- DigitalOptics Corporation to Focus on Core MEMS Camera Module Business
- (BUSINESS WIRE)-- Tessera Technologies, Inc. (NAS: TSRA) (the "Company") today announced its wholly owned subsidiary, DigitalOptics Corporation™ ("DOC") will focus its efforts on its core MEMS camera module business, which targets the large and ...
today DailyFinance - MEMS business
- Dolomite launches the new Porous Media Chip providing rapid advances in ...
- For further information on Dolomite's range of microfluidic chips as well as a complete portfolio of microfluidic products including chips, connectors/ interconnects, valves and custom devices please visit www.dolomite-microfluidics.com. ####. About ...
yesterday Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS business
- Advantest Introduces New Wafer MVM-SEM Tool E3310
- Leading measurement instrument supplier Advantest Corporation (TSE: 6857, NYSE: ATE) has introduced its new Multi-Vision Metrology Scanning Electron Microscope, the Wafer MVM-SEM E3310, which measures fine-pitch patterns on a wide range of wafer types with unparalleled accuracy, utilizing Advantest's proprietary electron beam scanning technology.
today - MEMS business
- Advantest Develops EB Lithography System for 1Xnm Node
- Advantest Corporation today announced that it has developed a new EB (electron beam) lithography system, the F7000, with superior resolution performance meeting the requirements for 1Xnm technology nodes.
today - MEMS business
- 7 Amazing Ways Nanotechnology Is Changing The World
- “Everything, when miniaturized to the sub-100-nanometer scale, has new properties, regardless of what it is,” says Chad Mirkin, professor of chemistry (and materials science, engineering, medicine, biomedical engineering and chemical and biological ...
today Popular Science - Nanotechnology
- 'Strain Tuning' Reveals Promise in Nanoscale Manufacturing
- The strain-tuning the team demonstrated has implications in the nanoscale fabrication of controlled, self-assembled nanostructures of multiple elements, with properties suitable for a range of electrical and electronic applications, including ...
today Lab Manager Laboratory News - Nanotechnology
- Clear view into glass - scientists analyze the atomic structure of ...
- We can look through glass, but what glass itself looks like on the inside has so far remained a mystery - at least as far as the precise position of the atoms is concerned. Scientists at the Fritz-Haber-Institute of the Max Planck Society in Berlin are now the first to have imaged the network of silicon and oxygen atoms - the main components of glass - in a silica film.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale diamond tips improve nanomanufacturing
- One of the most promising innovations of nanotechnology has been the ability to perform rapid nanofabrication using nanoscale tips. The fabrication speed can be dramatically increased by using heat. High speed and high temperature have been known to ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Innovative Nanoscale Polymer Layer Lens Nearly Identical to Human Eye Lens
- Drawing heavily upon nature for inspiration, a team of researchers has created a new artificial lens that is nearly identical to the natural lens of the human eye. This innovative lens, which is made up of thousands of nanoscale polymer layers, may one ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Hybrid Nanomaterial Converts Light and Thermal Energy into Electrical Current
- A University of Texas at Arlington physics professor has helped create a hybrid nanomaterial that can be used to convert light and thermal energy into electrical current, surpassing earlier methods that used either light or thermal energy, but not both ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Paper-Thin Super Material Stops Flying Bullets
- Bulletproofing for soldiers and law enforcement officers has lightened up considerably in recent years, but it promises get insanely thin with new nanotechnology coming out of MIT and Rice University. A team of mechanical engineering and materials ...
today Discovery News - Nanotechnology
- Plastic 'Skin:' New Synthetic Polymer Has Self-Healing Properties
- However, all the self-healing polymers demonstrated to date had had very low bulk electrical conductivities and would have been little use in electrical sensors. Writing in Nature Nanotechnology, the researchers detail how they increased the ...
today Huffington Post - Nanotechnology
- Berkeley Design Automation Announces Analog FastSPICE AMS For Nanoscale ...
- Berkeley Design Automation Announces Analog FastSPICE AMS For Nanoscale Circuits. (Nanowerk News) Berkeley Design Automation, Inc., provider of the world's fastest nanometer circuit verification, announced the availability of Analog FastSPICE™ AMS ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for
Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions