View Mailing Online
- Dogs can retire, scientists develop super sensitive electronic sniffer
- The research entry can be found on-line in the Journal, Analytical Chemistry, in an entry titled, 'Free-Surface Microfluidics/Surface-Enhanced Raman Spectroscopy for Real-Time Trace Vapor Detection of Explosives'. Dr. Carl Meinhart, a mechanical ...
yesterday VR-Zone - MEMS technology
- Porous Media Chip supports petrochemical research.
- For further information on Dolomite's range of microfluidic chips as well as a complete portfolio of microfluidic products including chips, connectors/ interconnects, valves and custom devices please visit www.dolomite-microfluidics.com. The Dolomite ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS technology
- Park Systems Unveils the NX20: World's Most Accurate AFM for Failure Analysis ...
- Park Systems introduces the NX20, a high-end, large sample atomic force microscope (AFM) for failure analysis (FA) and quality assurance (QA) laboratories that will benefit from the best available accuracy and reliability.
today Nanotechnology News - MEMS technology
- A Low-Cost, Finger-Nail Sized Radar
- The team drew on expertise from every part of the microelectronic development chain to develop the groundbreaking technology, which is expected to be put to use in commercial applications in the near future. Operating at 120 GHz - corresponding to a ...
today Product Design & Development - MEMS technology
- A day without MEMS
- MEMS devices are everywhere. They have permeated almost every aspect of our lives, forever altering our interaction with our digital environment. Unknowingly, we take them for granted. But what would happen if this tiny, robust, quiet, virtually ...
today EE Times (blog) - MEMS business
- Martin Schmidt to oversee MIT's industry-facing offices
- Schmidt consults with industry in the commercialization of technology and is a co-founder of a number of companies that are commercializing products enabled by microelectromechanical systems. Schmidt also recently served as the faculty lead in the ...
today MIT News - MEMS business
- Rudolph's Yield Management System Chosen for Manufacture of High Definition ...
- Rudolph provides a full-fab solution through its families of proprietary products that provide critical yield-enhancing information, enabling microelectronic device manufacturers to drive down the costs and time to market of their products. The company ...
today MarketWatch - MEMS business
- Newly Developed Live Nanoscale Imaging Technique Promises Improvement in ...
- Now researchers at the U.S. Department of Energy's Brookhaven National Laboratory have developed a new imaging technique that allows them to observe lithium-ion reactions in real time with at the nanoscale precision. Critical to the new imaging ...
yesterday IEEE Spectrum - Nanotechnology
- Surface analysis techniques for advanced materials enhance Mazovia's ...
- Properties of several of the most external atomic layers of materials can be studied at Mazovia Centre for Surface Analysis by a number of modern techniques. Just opened at the Institute of Physical Chemistry of the Polish Academy of Sciences, Warsaw, Poland ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology simplifies hydrogen production for clean energy
- These transition electron microscope (TEM) images, generated at Brookhaven Laboratory's Center for Functional In the first-ever experiment of its kind, researchers have demonstrated that clean energy hydrogen can be produced from water splitting by ...
today R & D Magazine - Nanotechnology
- Scientists capture lithium-ion batteries in nanoscale action
- New imaging techniques track lithium-ion reactions in real-time, offering clues to engineering more powerful, longer-lasting batteries.
yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Developing 'second skin' military nanotechnology fabric to repel ...
- (Nanowerk News) Military uniforms of the future may offer a new layer of critical protection to wearers thanks to research by teams at the University of Massachusetts Amherst and several other institutions who are developing a ...
today - Nanotechnology
- Muenster's Centre for Nanotechnology inspires Institute in China
- (Nanowerk News) Following the example of the Institute of Nanotechnology at Karlsruhe Institute of Technology (KIT) as well as Münster's Centre for Nanotechnology (CeNTech), China's Nanjing University of Science and Technology is establishing a ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Register now
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions