View Mailing Online
- MEMS microphones go HD
- The HD MEMS mics, offered in both analog and digital versions, were described by Akustica (Pittsburg) at the MEMS Executive Congress here earlier this month. Target markets include ever segment of the consumer electronics market including smartphones, ...
yesterday EE Times - MEMS technology
- Enpirion Announces Key Milestone in Micro-Fabrication and Materials Technology
- Enpirion, the leader of integrated power IC solutions, announced the successful commercialization of a new magnetic alloy, which enables the miniaturization of passive magnetic components and their assimilation with integrated circuits at wafer level.
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- STMicroelectronics and PNI Sensors Are Selected for Nintendo's Wii U
- Geneva and Santa Rosa, November 27, 2012 - STMicroelectronics (NYSE:STM), the world's leading MEMS manufacturer, and PNI Sensor Corporation, the U.S.- based geomagnetic-sensor manufacturer, today announced that Nintendo Co., Ltd. has adopted ...
yesterday Reuters - MEMS business
- Maxwell Technologies Supplies Ultracapacitors To Power Multimedia And ...
- Our radiation-mitigated microelectronic products include power modules, memory modules and single board computers that incorporate powerful commercial silicon for superior performance and high reliability in aerospace applications. For more information ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- EVG doubles cleanroom space, and opens R&D labs and customer training center
- EV Group (EVG) of St Florian, Austria, a supplier of wafer bonding and lithography equipment for the MEMS (micro-electro-mechanical system), nanotechnology and semiconductor markets, has completed its newly expanded cleanroom IV facility. As part of ...
yesterday Semiconductor Today - MEMS business
- EP Global Communications, Inc. Releases Dramatically Improved Balance ...
- The growing interest in combining living cells with microfabricated devices, and in using microfabrication technology for tissue engineering and drug delivery, may ultimately lead the way to fully integrated, MEMS-based devices that could augment or ...
today Equities.com - MEMS business
- A Day without MEMS « MEMSblog
- By Karen Lightman, Managing Director, MEMS Industry Group Originally posted on EE Times MEMS devices are everywhere. They have permeated almost every aspect of our lives, forever altering our interaction with our ...
MEMS Industry Group yesterday - MEMS business
- Scientists capture lithium-ion batteries in nanoscale action
- The cherished portability of many popular electronics, from smart phones to laptops, mostly comes courtesy of lithium-ion batteries. Unfortunately, these dense and lightweight energy storage devices begin to degrade over time, steadily losing total ...
yesterday Energy Harvesting Journal - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology: smiles all round
- In recent years, dental correction orthodontics have used braces made from clear plastic polymer to good effect, but now they are hoping to improve on this with help from nanotechnology. A Spanish university has patented a breakthrough new process, ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Bourns College Professor Named IEEE Fellow for Nanotechnology Work
- Alexander A. Balandin, a professor of electrical engineering in the Bourns College of Engineering and founding chair of materials science and engineering at the University of California, Riverside has been named an IEEE Fellow for 2013. IEEE is the ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
This event will focus on MEMS technologies for biomedical applications, or BioMEMS. The biomedical MEMS device market size is currently approximately $1.7 billion and is projected to grow rapidly. For more information, please go to: www.biomems2013.com
- Where is the love for MEMS?
Online 11:30 AM ET, 8:30 AM PT
Presented by: Karen Lightman, managing director, MEMS Industry Group
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions