View Mailing Online
- More Than a Century Old, the QWERTY Keyboard Is Ripe for Reinvention
- based Tactus Technology has spent the past four years applying microfluidics technology to turn flat touch screens into bumpy ones. Tactus makes a smooth, transparent, glass and polymer layer which ranges from .75 mm to 1 mm thick. The layer, which ...
yesterday Wall Street Journal (blog) - MEMS technology
- Pedometers there, every step you take
- Using MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) technology, the technology in very small devices, Striiv is among the companies making pedometers that are smarter and contain no moving parts. “It's the next generation,” said Dave Wang, chief executive of ...
today Independent Online - MEMS technology
- Microfabrication Inspired Design Technique to Create 3-D Brain Tissues
- Borrowing from microfabrication techniques used in the semiconductor industry, MIT and Harvard Medical School (HMS) engineers have developed a simple and inexpensive way to create three-dimensional brain tissues in a lab dish. The new technique ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS technology
- Dolomite Launches New Electro-osmotic Pumps for Fast and Easy ...
- In collaboration with Osmotex, Dolomite, a world leader in microfluidic design and manufacture, has launched a new range of advanced Electro-osmotic Pumps (EO Pumps) which can significantly reduce the influence of electrochemistry and bubble formation in microfluidic systems compared to conventional EO pumps.
yesterday - MEMS business
- Nanotechnology fabric offers dual defense against pregnancy, HIV
- Posted: Nov 30th, 2012. Nanotechnology fabric offers dual defense against pregnancy, HIV. (Nanowerk News) The only way to protect against HIV and unintended pregnancy today is the condom. It's an effective technology, but not ...
today - Nanotechnology
- $6.5 million grant to develop nanocoated infrared night-vision glasses
- The three-year grant is from the Israel National Nanotechnology Initiative (INNI). Existing night vision systems are cumbersome, often inches thick, very heavy, expensive, and require a power supply. The nano glasses will be only a few microns thick ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- DNA Nanotechnology Goes 3D
- In Science Magazine's November 30 cover story, researchers at Harvard's Wyss Institute reported that they had created 100 three-dimensional (3D) nanostructures using DNA building blocks that function like Lego® bricks—an advance from the ...
today Genetic Engineering News - Nanotechnology
- Participants in the "PLAYnano" discussed society and nanotechnology
- (Nanowerk News) The 50 people who participated in society's representation at the “PLAYnano” encounter held at CIC nanoGUNE the past 22 November decanted in favour of nanoscience research, the regulation of its ...
yesterday - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology company Nantero secures $10m funding round
- Nantero Inc., a Woburn nanotechnology company, announced the closing of an over $10 million Series D financing round. The round was led by two new strategic corporate investors currently engaged in strategic development and partnerships with Nantero, ...
today Boston.com - Nanotech business
This important conference explores how MEMS and MOEMS will enable the mass-produced miniaturized products and integrated systems of the future. Submit an abstract on your microfluidics, MEMs, MOEMs, micro-optics, adaptive optics research.
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- MEMS in Medical Devices
- 2012-12-03 - 2012-12-03
San Jose, CA
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions