View Mailing Online
- Copper, Gold, and Tin for Efficient Chips
- An employee at the MST Lab & Fab, where the post processing of chips takes With gold, copper, or tin and special galvanizing processes, researchers are improving the function of semi-conductors and making the manufacture of microelectronic systems a ...
today Product Design & Development - MEMS technology
- MEMS based gas flow sensor
- In October 2012, Omron Corporation and STMicroelectronics launched a micro-electro-mechanical system (MEMS) based gas flow sensor with a built-in correction for differences in gas composition. Features and USP: The Omron/ ST sensor solution enables ...
2012-12-01 ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Advances in laser micro-machining technology, which include the capability of compensation for material and geometry variations and feature placement, offer device engineers an expanded toolbox to create better DEB/DDC devices, as well as keeping costs ...
today Today's Medical Developments - MEMS technology
- A New Twist on Microscopic Manipulation
- The innovation that distinguishes this technique from other optical tools is that it can spin or twist micro-scale objects in any direction and along any axis without moving any optical component. It's able to do this because it uses flexible optical ...
today Novus Light Technologies Today - MEMS technology
- Microfabrication Inspired Design Technique to Create 3-D Brain ...
- Borrowing from microfabrication techniques used in the semiconductor industry, MIT and Harvard Medical School (HMS) engineers have developed a simple and inexpensive way to create three-dimensional brain tissues in a ...
2012-11-30 - MEMS technology
- Resonetics Opens Lightspeed ADL™ Development Lab and Announces New ...
- The new patent is for apparatus for minimizing a heat-affected zone (HAZ) during laser micro-machining. The patent addresses a common problem in laser micromachining. In the application of lasers to micro-fabrication there is always a degree of ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Swiss Watch-Makers' Competitive Edge
- As well as the watch industry, Almac machines are used for other micro-machining applications such as medical equipment, aeronautics, jewellery and electronic component connectors. With just under 50 employees at their factory in La Chaux-de-Fonds, ...
2012-11-30 Manufacturing Business Technology - MEMS business
- The self-improvement of lithium-ion batteries
- The key to attaining that goal may lie in designing and building batteries not from the top down, but from the bottom up — beginning at the nanoscale. A team of researchers from Argonne National Laboratory and the University of Chicago has taken such ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Hudson battery startup raises $600G
- HUDSON, N.H. -- Nanoscale Components Inc., a startup that has developed technology to improve the capacity of batteries to be used in consumer electronics and automobiles, has raised $600,000 out of a $950,000 equity round, according to Mass ...
today Sentinel and Enterprise - Nanotech business
- Nanotechnology Innovator mPhase Technologies Joins SEMA
- mPhase Technologies, Inc. announced today, that as part of its marketing efforts to bring the mPower Jump "Wherever You Go You're In Charge" to the automotive aftermarket, the Company has become a member of SEMA, ...
2012-12-01 - Nanotech business
- Review: Medical thriller about nanotechnology is 1 of Robin Cook's best
- “Nano” (Putnam), by Robin Cook. Ever since his debut as a medical thriller writer more than 30 years ago, Robin Cook, M.D., has used everything from organ transplants to alien viruses as the subject of his novels. In his latest, “Nano,” he tackles ...
today Washington Post - Nanotech business
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions