View Mailing Online
- Vision-Restoring Implants that Fit Inside the Eye Megan Scudellari
- A coming generation of retinal implants that fit entirely inside the eye will use nanoscale electronic components to dramatically improve vision quality for the wearer, according to two research teams developing such devices. Current retinal prostheses ...
yesterday MIT Technology Review - MEMS technology
- Sharp gets $120M investment from Qualcomm
- As part of the agreement, Sharp will issue new shares to Qualcomm and partner Qualcomm-subsidiary, Pixtronix, to develop the latter's low-power MEMS (Micro Electro Mechanical Systems) displays using Sharp's IGZO (Indium Gallium Zinc Oxide) ...
today ZDNet - MEMS business
- Newport Introduces RGV100HL, A High-Speed Precision Rotation Stage For ...
- It is perfectly suited for semiconductor wafer inspection and metrology, laser micromachining, micro-robotics, motion simulators, rate tables and simulators, sensor calibration, and MEMs production. For more information about Newport's new higher ...
yesterday Photonics Online - MEMS business
- Resonetics Opens Lightspeed ADL(TM) Development Lab and Announces New ...
- The new patent is for apparatus for minimizing a heat-affected zone (HAZ) during laser micro-machining. The patent addresses a common problem in laser micromachining. In the application of lasers to micro-fabrication there is always a degree of ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS business
- Akustica MEMS microphone biz backed by capacity support from Bosch
- Being acquired by Bosch has brought together Akustica's microphone expertise and Bosch's MEMS IP, process advancement and manufacturing capability, said Finkbeiner, adding that resources from its parent company are helping Akustica to make progress ...
today Digitimes - MEMS business
- Raydiance accelerates industrial grade femtosecond micromachining
- Raydiance, the world leader in industrial grade femtosecond laser manufacturing solutions, has doubled the processing speed of its R-series ultrafast product line. The R-200 features 10 watts of average power and can cut, drill, scribe and mark ...
today Optics.org - MEMS business
- Biosensors a key development area for nanotechnology
- Role of nanotechnology in the food industry: a review', which is to be published in the Journal of Food Science and Technology, claims case-by-case toxicity studies are needed. “Advances in microfluid and inorganic nanoparticle production have enabled ...
today FoodQualityNews.com - Nanotechnology
- Experiments bolster theory of how electrons cool in graphene
- A research team supported by the Kavli Institute at Cornell for Nanoscale Science has shed some light on the topic through the first known direct measurements of hot electrons cooling down in graphene. The team, which published its findings online Dec.
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Researchers use nanoscale thermal analysis techniques to improve drug ...
- (Nanowerk News) The Drug Delivery & Materials Characterization Group at the University of East Anglia, UK, is internationally recognized for work involving the development of novel thermal, dielectric, rheological and microscopic techniques as ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Now gloves that work with touchscreen
- Mujjo, the firm behind the gloves said, "The nanotechnology functions independent from the human skin, this enables us to fully insulate the gloves with a layer of soft 100 per cent wool lining. The leather fully retains its characteristics, affording ...
today Digit - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Register now
- PowerMEMS 2012
- 2012-12-02 - 2012-12-05
The 12th International Workshop on Micro and Nanotechnology for Power Generation and Energy Conversion Applications
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions