View Mailing Online
- New technique to deliver stem cell therapy may help damaged eyes regain their ...
- More information: 'Combined microfabrication and electrospinning to produce 3D architectures for corneal repair' by Ílida Ortega, Anthony J. Ryan, Pallavi Deshpande, Sheila MacNeil and Frederik Claeyssens is available online pre-publication in the next ...
today Medical Xpress - MEMS technology
- Breakthrough in augmented reality contact lens: Curved LCD display holds ...
- The Centre of Microsystems Technology (CMST), Imec's associated laboratory at Ghent University (Belgium), announced today it has developed an innovative spherical curved LCD display, which can be embedded in contact lenses. The first step toward fully ...
today Phys.Org - MEMS technology
- ELECTRONIC PAPER DISPLAYS: Kindles and cuttlefish: Biomimetics informs e ...
- Operating on second-to-minute time scales (much slower than chromatophores), synthetic equivalents include optical microelectromechanical systems (MEMs) and photonic-crystal (PC) ink. MEMS can create on-and-off, black-and-white pixels by reflectance ...
today Laser Focus world - MEMS technology
- Micro Machine Company Invests $2.8 Million On New Warsaw, Indiana ...
- An orthopedic medical device manufacturer, Micro Machine Company, will invest $2.8 million to establish a new manufacturing facility in Warsaw, Indiana, creating up to 60 new jobs by 2015. The Kalamazoo, Mich.-headquartered company will lease, ...
today Area Development Online - MEMS business
- NF-Shuttle: Standardizing the fabless MEMS Industry
- In order for the MEMS industry to replicate the success of the CMOS fabless model, there is a need for a similar standardized process technology that can be leveraged by a breadth of MEMS developers. This will ultimately lead to the proliferation of ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- Qualcomm Investing in Sharp to Push IGZO Display Technology Forward
- Sharp and Qualcomm will work together to develop screens based on the Japanese company's new IGZO display technology and Qualcomm's microelectromechanical systems, or MEMS, displays. The former, named for a new material used—indium gallium ...
yesterday Mac Rumors - MEMS business
- Bluechiip Licenses Its Technology in Deal with US Tech Company MiTeGen
- ... security, defence and manufacturing industries which represents a generational change from current methods such as labels (hand-written and pre-printed), barcodes (linear and 2D) and microelectronic integrated circuit (IC)-based RFID (Radio ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Branding MEMS Inside
- I had a “Eureka” moment while listening to Robert Brunner give the closing keynote -- “Ideas, Not Objects” -- at MEMS Executive Congress US 2012. As the founder, creative director, and partner of Ammunition, an innovation firm behind countless winning ...
today Design News - MEMS business
- Qualcomm Chip Shortage Eases on Samsung, TSMC Output
- The companies plan to cooperate on developing displays using Sharp's IGZO technology and Qualcomm's Micro Electro Mechanical System, or MEMS, display technology, Sharp said. “This technology probably fits a need that doesn't exist today,” Mollenkopf ...
today Businessweek - MEMS business
- Resonetics opens Lightspeed lab for micromachining applications
- Nashua, NH - Resonetics, a supplier of polymer micromachining services for the life sciences industry, has opened its new Lightspeed application development lab (ADL) focusing exclusively on micromachining process development, prototyping and pilot ...
today Industrial Laser Solutions Magazine - MEMS business
- German specialists partner to make photonic devices
- At the same time, micro-fabrication processes are enabling high volumes of components, whether singly or in arrays, to be produced at relatively low cost. Pia Harju, business development manager at CDA, told optics.org, “The partnership combines the ...
today Optics.org - MEMS business
- KLA-Tencor Launches ICOS® WI-2280 Wafer Inspector for LED and Adjacent ...
- Designed specifically for defect inspection and 2D metrology for LED applications, the ICOS WI-2280 also provides enhanced inspection capabilities and increased flexibility for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and semiconductor wafers spanning ...
today Sacramento Bee - MEMS business
- Novel Nanotechnology Holds Hope for Treatment of Pediatric Leukemia
- Nanotechnology developed by Delaware scientists could potentially deliver chemotherapy to children in a way that attacks cancer cells without harming healthy cells, greatly reducing side effects. UD's Xinqiao Jia and her research team are working with ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Assessing the early impacts of nanotechnology in China
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) A recent review ("Engineering Small Worlds in a Big Society: Assessing the Early Impacts of Nanotechnology in China") analyzes the early impacts of nanotechnology on China's economic and innovation development in six key areas.
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotech business
- Lockheed Martin partners UCL for nanotechnology research
- American technology firm Lockheed Martin has announced a new research partnership with the London Centre for Nanotechnology (LCN) at University College London, for the joint development of quantum and nanotechnologies. The discovery of quantum ...
today Techworld.com - Nanotech business
This event will focus on MEMS technologies for biomedical applications, or BioMEMS. The biomedical MEMS device market size is currently approximately $1.7 billion and is projected to grow rapidly. For more information, please go to: www.biomems2013.com
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions