View Mailing Online
- Contact Lenses With That Can Display Text Messages in the Pipeline
- The telegraph reported that the centre of Micro-systems Technology at Ghent University has invented the spherical curved display which can be embedded within contact lenses that can receive messages through wireless technology. Contact Lenses With ...
yesterday Gizbot - MEMS technology
- MIT creates tiny, 22nm transistor without silicon
- Researchers at MIT's Microsystems Technology Lab (MTL) have created the smallest transistor fashioned from indium gallium arsenide, a material that is being positioned as an eventual successor to silicon. MIT's indium gallium arsenide (InGaAs ...
today ExtremeTech - MEMS technology
- KLA-Tencor Launches ICOS® WI-2280 Wafer Inspector for LED and Adjacent ...
- Designed specifically for defect inspection and 2D metrology for LED applications, the ICOS WI-2280 also provides enhanced inspection capabilities and increased flexibility for microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) and semiconductor wafers spanning ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS business
- DigitalOptics Corporation Names James N. Chapman SVP of Sales and Marketing
- Our miniaturized camera module solutions provide cost-effective, high-quality camera features, including Micro Electro Mechanical Systems ("MEMS")-based autofocus, extended depth of field ("EDoF"), zoom, image enhancement and optical image ...
yesterday DailyFinance - MEMS business
- Microfabrication Company Primoceler Unveils New Glass Welding Machine ...
- ... a microfabrication company specializing in glass welding and laser scribing, has announced its development of a new laser-based welding machine for microelectromechanical systems. Primoceler's new machine produces an extremely small heat-affected ...
today MarketWatch (press release) - MEMS business
- STMicro to pull out of mobile chip-making joint venture with Ericsson
- According to an STMicro statement on Monday, the exit will be part of a "new strategic plan" that would see the company focus on the areas of smart power, application processors, microcontrollers, automotive products and microelectromechanical systems ...
today ZDNet - MEMS business
- MEMS in Military & Aerospace to Reach $283.6M in 2012
- The microelectromechanical systems (MEMS) market for pressure sensors in the high-value military and aerospace segments will enjoy brisk double-digit growth this year, with plenty of room left for future expansion in a broad range of lucrative ...
yesterday PCBDesign007 - MEMS business
- Seeing colour at the nanoscale
- Scientists can today make and manipulate nanoscale objects with increasingly accurate control, but they are limited to black-and-white imagery. That may all change with the introduction of a new microscopy tool from researchers at the Department of ...
yesterday Laboratory Talk - Nanotechnology
- From nanotechnology to nano-defense
- All states are eager to benefit from nanoscience, nano-engineering and nanotechnology initiatives – either directly or indirectly. While most states do not yet have dedicated nano-defense initiatives, rapid advances within the aforementioned fields are ...
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- The Qii flexible keyboard rolls up like a sheet of paper
- Over a period of several years, the team behind the bendable keyboard developed a technique for printing programmable touch sensors onto a new carbon-based nanomaterial that can conduct electricity. The result was a transparent film that can be ...
today Gizmag - Nanotechnology
- Nano Labs to Patent Nanotechnology-Based Process to Produce Industrial ...
- Nano Labs Corp. is pleased to announce today that it will be moving forward to patent and commercialize the process of producing industrial diamonds using the Company's proprietary nanotechnology. Nano Labs' proprietary nanotechnology will utilize ...
yesterday AZoNano.com - Nanotech business
- Global Nanotechnology Industry
- This report analyzes the Global market for Nanotechnology in US$ Billion by the following End-Use Sectors: Chemicals, Automotive, Aerospace & Defense, Semiconductors & Electronics, Pharma & Healthcare, Food, and Others. Annual estimates and ...
today Sacramento Bee - Nanotech business
The 9th international conference, 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging, brings together technology and business leaders from around the world to take a look at the technology and market landscape for emerging 3-D device and systems integration and interconnect. Today, questions around 3-D solutions increasingly focus on when, not if, the industry will see product introduction and high volume manufacturing. Products based on 3-D chip scale packaging have already made significant inroads, in particular for image sensors, and 2.5-D devices with interposers, e.g. in FPGAs, are also seeing market introduction, and very healthy market growth for such uses is widely anticipated. Register now at techventure.rti.org
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions