View Mailing Online
- Precious metals boost performance of LEDs, chips
- By the use of metals such as gold, copper or tin and associated special galvanizing processes, researchers from the Fraunhofer Institute for Microelectronic Circuits and Systems IMS, Duisburg, Germany, are improving the function of semiconductors and ...
yesterday Optics.org - MEMS technology
- Micro sensors help underwater robots swim like fish
- The new sensors, made using Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, will make such robots smarter and prolong their operational time as battery power is conserved. Associate Professor Miao Jianminfrom the School of Mechanical and ...
yesterday Science Daily (press release) - MEMS technology
- Novel Low-Powered, MEMS Sensor for Autonomous Underwater Vehicles
- The new sensors, made using Microelectromechanical Systems (MEMS) technology, will make such robots smarter and prolong their operational time as battery power is conserved. Associate Professor Miao Jianmin from the School of Mechanical and ...
today AZoRobotics - MEMS technology
- In Profile: Roman Stocker finds big effects from tiny organisms
- Stocker has developed microfluidic devices to test the reactions of microbes to different chemical stimuli. Microfluidics was a newly emerging discipline as he was beginning his research, and few others had applied this technology — in which streams ...
yesterday MIT News - MEMS technology
- Engineer looks to dragonflies, bats for flight lessons
- Hu said these kinds of physics and aerodynamics lessons -- and many more -- need to be learned before engineers can design effective nano- and micro-scale vehicles. And so he's getting students immersed in the studies. Hu has won a $150,000, ...
today Science Daily (press release) - MEMS technology
- InvenSense Opens Proprietary Fabrication Platform for MEMS Developers
- InvenSense, Inc., the leading provider of MotionTracking™ devices for consumer electronics, today announced that its 3rd NF-Shuttle that allows 3rd-party developers to build MEMS prototypes on the company's proprietary MEMS fabrication process is ...
today AZoNano.com - MEMS business
- Rudolph Enters Back-End Lithography Market with Breakthrough Total Solution ...
- Rudolph provides a full-fab solution through its families of proprietary products that provide critical yield-enhancing information, enabling microelectronic device manufacturers to drive down the costs and time to market of their products. The Company ...
yesterday Business Wire (press release) - MEMS business
- Where Materials Scientists Meet - the 2012 MRS Fall Meeting
- As no further external stimuli such as electric fields or pressure gradients are needed for the propulsion of the liquid droplets, texture ratchets provide a low-cost alternative to conventional, microfluidics-based lab-on-a-chip applications. Any MRS ...
yesterday Materials Views - MEMS business
- Fast DNA origami opens way for nanoscale machines
- Biotechnologists are itching to be able to use DNA to make nanoscale machines, but so far they have made only simple forms — tubes, boxes, triangles — and the process has been laborious and time-consuming (see 'What to make with DNA origami').
today Nature.com - Nanotechnology
- Seeing in color at the nanoscale: Berkeley Lab scientists develop a new ...
- If nanoscience were television, we'd be in the 1950s. Although scientists can make and manipulate nanoscale objects with increasingly awesome control, they are limited to black-and-white imagery for examining those objects. Information about nanoscale ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Photonics West Boasts Largest Program Yet (photonics.com | Dec 2012 ...
- The MOEMS-MEMS conference includes medical microsystems, optical MEMS pressure sensors for geothermal well monitoring, superaligned carbon nanotubes and adaptive optics. A special Green Photonics virtual symposium will highlight the integration of ...
today Photonics.com - Nanotechnology
The Design Automation Conference (DAC) is celebrating 50 years as the leading technical conference and tradeshow on electronic design automation, embedded systems and software. DAC features 175+ exhibits and 300+ presentations covering the latest in design methodologies, embedded software and EDA tool developments. Register now
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions