View Mailing Online
- Engineering Intricate Metal Parts
- In addition, the process has been used to fabricate components used in microelectromechanical systems (MEMS), medical diagnostic equipment, and biomedical engineering applications, such as body implants. IC lead frame/heat sinks for integrated circuits ...
today R & D Magazine - MEMS technology
- The Promise of Tiny InGaAs Compound Transistors
- The indium gallium arsenide transistor, built in MIT's Microsystems Technology Laboratories, shows it is possible to build a metal-oxide semiconductor field-effect transistor (MOSFET) with promising logic characteristics that is just 22 nanometers in ...
today Novus Light Technologies Today - MEMS technology
- Stion Wins $25M VC Round for CIGS PV
- AVACO is a supplier of thin-film processing equipment. The most recent funding looks to have come from existing investors which include Khosla Ventures, Taiwan Semiconductor, Lightspeed Venture Partners, Braemar Energy Ventures and General Catalyst ...
today Greentech Media - MEMS business
- InvenSense Opens Proprietary Fabrication Platform for MEMS ...
- InvenSense, Inc., the leading provider of MotionTracking™ devices for consumer electronics, today announced that its 3rd NF-Shuttle that allows 3rd-party developers to build MEMS prototypes on the company's proprietary ...
yesterday - MEMS business
- Newport Debuts HXP1000 Hexapod for Advanced Positioning Applications
- Applications include optics and satellite assembly and testing, wafer alignment and bonding, X-Ray diffraction, biotechnology, surgery, materials analysis, astronomy, micromachining/micro-manipulation, sensor calibration, and simulation. The high ...
yesterday AZoOptics.com (press release) - MEMS business
- Researchers turn light into heat on the nanoscale to trigger biochemical reactions
- Since Edison's first bulb, heat has been a mostly undesirable byproduct of light. Now researchers at Rice University are turning light into heat at the point of need, on the nanoscale, to trigger biochemical reactions remotely on demand. The method ...
today News-Medical.net - Nanotechnology
- Gold nanorods detect ovarian cancer, improve surgical removal in ...
- Using gold nanorods that are visible using two different types of imaging techniques, researchers at the Stanford University Center for Cancer Nanotechnology Excellence and Translation (Stanford CCNE-T) have developed a ...
yesterday - Nanotechnology
This event will focus on MEMS technologies for biomedical applications, or BioMEMS. The biomedical MEMS device market size is currently approximately $1.7 billion and is projected to grow rapidly. For more information, please go to: www.biomems2013.com
- 3-D Architectures for Semiconductor Integration and Packaging Conference
- 2012-12-12 - 2012-12-14
Sofitel San Francisco Bay, Redwood City, CA
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions