View Mailing Online
- Canon stepper targets LED, MEMS, power device manufacturing
- Canon U.S.A., Inc. recently launched the FPA-3030i5+ i-line stepper, designed for the manufacturing of LEDs, MEMS and power semiconductors. The FPA-3030 platform is an upgrade to earlier Canon “FPA-3000 platform” steppers. The FPA-3030i5+ features ...
today ElectroIQ - MEMS technology
- Measuring flow using a tiny wobbling tube
- Thanks to a new technique, the sensor, which makes use of the 'Coriolis effect', can be made even more compact, e.g. for medical applications. Scientists at the University of Twente's MESA+ Institute for Nanotechnology have published an article on the ...
today Nanotechnology News (press release) - MEMS technology
- Plessey Introduce New Handheld ECG Monitor
- Plessey has a deep understanding of the human interaction with electronics combinedwith expertise in micro-electronic product design and manufacture that delivers electronic interface solutions to enhance the human experience. Plessey has released a ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS technology
- Bosch Sensortec and Akustica to Showcase MEMS Sensor Portfolio at 2013 ...
- The company will showcase its broad range of single-function micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) inertial sensors; 6- and 9-axis sensor nodes; pressure sensors; magnetic sensors; and highly intelligent sensor-fusion software. Whether used as ...
today AZoSensors - MEMS business
- MEMS is Changing the Game – Plus the Tablet, Handset and Future of ...
- Micro-electromechanical systems (MEMS) are pervasive in smartphones, tablets, game controllers, notebooks, and other popular consumer electronics. From tiny inertial sensors that 'translate' motion into the digital realm, miniature microphones that ...
today EON: Enhanced Online News (press release) - MEMS business
- TowerJazz's Customer SiTime Named The Fastest Growing Semiconductor ...
- “SiTime's innovative silicon MEMS timing solutions are transforming the decades-old timing industry. By replacing quartz-based timing products, SiTime's MEMS solutions bring a multi-billion dollar frequency control market to the semiconductor industry.
today Daily Markets - MEMS business
- Researchers Use Nanotechnology, Light to Fight Microbes, Cancer Cells
- A team of researchers from UMass Lowell, Massachusetts General Hospital and Harvard Medical School is applying nanotechnology to a light-based therapy that could someday help patients fight viruses, bacteria, fungi and cancer cells. The project, led by ...
yesterday UMass Lowell (press release) - Nanotechnology
- Nanoscale impulse radar measures depth of snow and ice
- Alpine resorts are often dependent on artificial snow from snow cannons. The nanoscale sensor will be helpful in creating optimal ski conditions. Credit: Shutterstock. Snow is the be-all and end-all for alpine ski resorts. Now a tiny sensor has been ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
- Oxford Instruments acquires Asylum Research Corp
- The combination of Oxford Instruments and Asylum Research strengthens the Group's Nanotechnology Tools sector. SPM is a fundamental nanotechnology measurement technique and complements the existing portfolio of products and technologies within ...
today Optics.org - Nanotech business
The mid-atlantic micro/nano alliance (MAMNA) is a nonprofit alliance of companies, universities, and government laboratories in the Baltimore-Washington metropolitan area.
Our goal is to help our members build and share expertise, capabilities, and research. We hope this leads to the development of new applications and the commercialization of miniaturization technologies.
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions