View Mailing Online
- Berkeley Lab Creates Powerful Microactuator
- Combining the superior performance, high durability, diversity in responsive stimuli, versatile working environments, and microscale manufacturability, these actuators offer potential applications in microelectromechanical systems, microfluidics ...
today Robots.net - MEMS technology
- New dynamic dual-core optical fiber enhances data routes on information ...
- "An implication of our work is that we would integrate more of these functions within the fiber backbone," says Loh, "through the introduction of MEMS (microelectromechanical systems) functionality in the fibers." Since the new process utilizes ...
today EurekAlert (press release) - MEMS technology
- Complete Lithography System meets advanced packaging needs.
- Rudolph provides a full-fab solution through its families of proprietary products that provide critical yield-enhancing information, enabling microelectronic device manufacturers to drive down the costs and time to market of their products. The Company ...
today ThomasNet Industrial News Room - MEMS technology
- DNA Nanotechnology Takes Two Big Steps Forward in ...
- Researchers get proof that DNA assembled 3D objects are atomically precise and shorten the assembly from weeks to minutes.
Dexter Johnson yesterday - Nanotechnology
- Nanotechnology strategy for water-quality testing with artificial 'microfish'
- (Nanowerk Spotlight) Advances in micro- and nanoscale engineering have led to various mobile devices that either can move on solids (see: "Nanotechnology reinvents the wheel") or swim in fluids (see: "Self-propelled microrockets detect dangerous ...
today Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Cutting CO2 emissions with innovative nanotechnology
- ... the CO2 again. For higher-efficiency CO2 capture, researchers at SINTEF Materials and Chemistry are now using multifunctional nanoparticles – a new class of hybrid materials well suited to such processes and with many applications in nanotechnology.
yesterday Nanowerk LLC - Nanotechnology
- Researchers Develop Tiny Snow-Depth Sensor Using Nanotechnology
- Snow is the be-all and end-all for alpine ski resorts. Now a tiny sensor has been developed to determine how much cold gold there is on the slopes and how much more should be produced. The sensor is based on Norwegian radar technology and is no ...
today AZoNano.com - Nanotechnology
- Data storage: Nanoscale memory device uses freely moving mechanical shuttle ...
- Data storage: Nanoscale memory device uses freely moving mechanical shuttle to improve performance. December 19, 2012. Data storage: Nanoscale memory device uses freely moving mechanical shuttle to improve performance. Enlarge. Purely electronic ...
today Phys.Org - Nanotechnology
Advanced Lithography 2013 features the latest research and technological advancements in semiconductor lithography including: advanced etch technology and nanopatterning; extreme ultraviolet lithography; metrology; inspection and process control for microlithography; advances in resist materials and processing technology; and optical microlithography. The conferences and exhibition will be held in San Jose, California, 24-28 February 2013.
- MEMS TechZone and Conference Session at 2013 International CES
- 2013-01-08 - 2013-01-11
Las Vegas, Nevada
LVCC, South Hall 2, Booth 25321
- Innovations in RF MEMS: from the University to Industry
Webinar 11:30 a.m. EST
Presented by: Prof Mina Rais-Zadeh, WIMS2 UMICH.
- SPIE Photonics West 2013
- 2013-02-02 - 2013-02-07
San Francisco CA
The Conference and Marketplace for the Photonics, Biophotonics, and Laser Industry
- SPIE Advanced Lithography 2013
- 2013-02-24 - 2013-02-28
San Jose, CA
The world's premier semiconductor lithography conference and exhibition
- BioMedical MEMS and Sensors 2013
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-18
MEMS technologies for biomedical applications
- MicroManufacturing Conference & Exhibits
- 2013-04-16 - 2013-04-17
Hilton Minneapolis, MN
- Nanotech Conference & Expo
- 2013-05-12 - 2013-05-15
- Mid-Atlantic Micro/Nano Alliance Spring Symposium
NIST, Gaithersburg MD
"Microsystems Technology: Fulfilling the Promise"
- Design Automation Conference (DAC) 2013
- 2013-06-02 - 2013-06-06
Celebrating 50 Years !
- Sensors Expo and Conference
- 2013-06-05 - 2013-06-06
Sensing Technologies Driving Tomorrow's Solutions